♡♡ Morning ♡♡

(Y/n) suddenly woke up from the sound of their alarm, telling them that they need to go to their job. They began to sat up, but someone's arm was holding them down. Yeah, and that was Spinel. Spinel was peacefully sleeping next to (Y/n).

Sure, there was a guest room down the hall. But, Spinel preferred to sleep with (Y/n). Not that they were complaining tho.

(Y/n) started to lightly shake Spinel, "Wake up, Spins. I need to go to work"

Spinel wrapped her strechy arms around (Y/n)'s waist. She pulled her closer to herself, "Ngh... Please stay a little longer"

"I would. But it's not the weekend" (Y/n) thought for a bit, then spoke up "I will make [waffles/pancakes] (whatever u like more😉)"

"With chocolate chips?" Spinel asked.

"Yep" (Y/n) nodded. And with that Spinel unwrapped her arms off (Y/n). The half gem-human jumped up the bed, they needed to go to the toilet quickly.

They done what they needed, and left the toilet. They went to the kitchen, where Spinel was sitting beside the dinning table.

(Y/n) made the  [waffle/pancake]. And began to make breakfast for Spinel and themself.

~♡~

After (Y/n) finished making breakfast. They made themself a cup of coffee. They put down the plate in front of Spinel, as they took a seat next to the Pink Gem.

Spinel used her fork and put a piece of [waffle/pancake] in her mouth, "I love it" she said with a full mouth.

(Y/n) smiled, taking a sip of their coffee "As always"

They got their phone and started scrolling through their Instagram. While they were scrolling, a message appeared on their screen.

Spacepirate: Where are u buddy?

Home?

Spacepirate: U planing to come to ur job?

My shift begins in 1 hour

Spacepirate; Ur normal shift begins in an hour
Spacepirate: Mr. Dewey has a day off so u have to come earlier

shit I forgot
I'll be right there
seen

(Y/n) looked up their phone at Spinel, who had a confused expression on her face.

"Spinel, I have to go to work I'm late"

"Oh... okay"

"You remembered when is my break time, you can come then. So we talk or whatever" (Y/n) quickly went to their bedroom, changing into their work clothes.

"See ya" Spinel said.

"See you later" (Y/n) left the house. They ran not to fast not to slow.

~♡~

(Y/n) opened the door of the 'Big Doughnut'. They stopped to catch their breath.

Lars looked towards the (H/c) human, "Woah, buddy. When I told you to come, I didn't mean run here" he gave the customers their order.

"When you started to live with your gem girlfriend, you're always late" he rolled his eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend! She's my roommate!"

"Same thing" Lars shrugged his shoulders.

(Y/n) sighed, "Time for work" they mumbled to themselff.

I hope u liked it 😊
If u have any ideas, it u wanna fluff before the angst. Just comment, I would love to use ur idea
Till next time 😘💛😋