♡♡ Picnic date and ..? ♡♡

It was a beautiful day in Beach city. It would be a shame to not go out and have fun. That's how (Y/n) thought. They planned to go on a picnic date with their Gem girlfriend. It's been a while since their last date.

"Spinel, wake up" they kissed Spinel's forehead.

"Mmm. Why can't we stay here a lil longer" Spinel snuggled closer to (Y/n).

"We can, butttt outside is so beautiful. I planned to go out on a picnic date or something like that"

Spinel immediately sat up, "Why didn't u say so, silly? I love going out" she smiled "especially with you, toots"

(Y/n) smiled. They really loved this Gem. They would do anything for her. Just to see a bright smile on her face.

"Alright then, first let me change into something else. I don't think pjs are good clothes for a date." They laughed

Spinel jumped off the bed "Can I put food into the basket?" She looked at the human with a pleading look.

"Sure" (Y/n) paused for a sec, "Just don't put something we won't eat. Like last time"

Spinel blushed remembering what happened that one time. Then they also went on a picnic date. Spinel wanted to help so she decided to pack the food. When they came to the place, they went to eat. But Spinel only packed food that (Y/n) was allergic to and didn't like.

"... Whoopsie? I won't do it again, toots"

"Fine then" and with that Spinel left to the kitchen, leaving (Y/n) alone in the bedroom.

'what should I wear?' (Y/n) thought, while searching through their closet 'nothing too much, because it's hot outside'
.
.
.
'I'll wear this'

~♡~

"Yo Spins. I'm done" (Y/n) said, getting out of the room.

"(Y/n)... You look gemtastic" Spinel said, wrapping her stretchy arms around the human.

"Aw, thank you" They smiled, "Let's get going then shall we?"

~♡~

Together, they went on a flower field. Nearby was a crystal blue lake. The view was amazing. It was something you never seen before. A true beauty of Mother Nature.

(Y/n) adored it, just like they adore Spinel. They couldn't decide where their eyes would be lost in. But probably at Spinel. The Gem was having fun, running through the flower field. She was really happy. She was happy with the moment and the human who she is with. This reminded her of her hanging out with Pink Diamond... But this was better. (Y/n) would never let her be in a flying garden for 6000 years.
But Spinel didn't want to think of the past. The only thing or someone that matter to her was (Y/n).

"Spinel, look at this flower" (Y/n) called out for the playful gem, "This flower looks like you... It's pink and beautiful"

"Aw, stop (Y/n). You're making me blush"

(Y/n) sat down on the field. They picked up some more flowers. They started to make a flower crown. When they were done, they put the crown on Spinel's head.

(Y/n) kissed Spinel, "I hope you like it" they whispered.

"I do!" Spinel cherished it, "Thank you"

"You're welcome" (Y/n) winked, "So wanna eat"

"Sure thing"

~♡~

Spinel and (Y/n) ate their picnic food in peace. No one distracted them, which (Y/n) liked. It was just both of them.

Right now, both of them were laying down on the blanket. They were looking up at the sky. The sky was a beautiful blue. It kinda reminded (Y/n) of Lapis Lazuli. They remembered how they first met the blue Gem. Many memories flooded into (Y/n)'s mind. Good memories, also the sad once they want to forget about.

They shook their head 'It's not the time to think about her, (Y/n).'

But some memories you can't just forget...

"(Y/n/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okie? You seem a little down... Don't be sad, your girlfriend Spinel is here!" the pink Gem showered the human with kisses.

(Y/n) laughed, "Spinel, you're so cute"

"Why thank you, toots" Spinel bow down.

(Y/n) slowly wrapped their arms around the Gem, bringing her into a tight hug "I love you Spinel"

"I love ya too" Spinel returned the hug.

(Y/n) looked up to the sky "It's getting dark almost. We better start heading home"

"Okie dokie"

~♡~

The two of them got safely home. It was a pleasure walk, both of them hugging each other and stealing the others kiss. They were two dorks like they always are.

"(Y/n), I'm feeling so tired. I wanna go to bed" Spinel pouted.

"Okay, Spins. You go to bed and I'll come soon. I need to check if I have new messages on my phone"

"Okie" Spinel kissed both of their cheeks and went into the bedroom to lay down.

(Y/n) took her phone off charging, they saw that they had:

new messages from Unknown

'Who could it be? Maybe the Gems are testing their phones? Who knows' (Y/n) shrugged their shoulders and clicked on the message.

Unknown

Today • 17:13

Unknown: hey bae, it's me Juanita
Unknown: I just got back in the Beach city
Unknown: let's catch up sometime

...