♡♡ Preparation for Halloween ♡♡

(It Spookytober and I had to do this)

(Y/n) checked their calendar. It's almost that time of October. Halloween, their favorite holiday. They planned that they'll decorate the house.

Since they're an adult, they'll buy some candy for the children, who will go trick or treating. They told Steven that they will make an Halloween party. What could go wrong?

"(Y/n)? Whatcha doing?" Their Pink roommate asked.

"Well, it's Halloween. And I wanna decorate the house" (Y/n) answered.

"What's Hallo-ween?"

(Y/n) began to explain, "Halloween is a holiday, or what we celebrate. We decorate the house with spooky decorations. Kids go from house to house and do trick or treat..."

Spinel smiled, "That sounds fun"

"And it is" (Y/n) gasped, "I don't have any decorations for this" they facepalmed.

"We can go buy some?" Spinel more asked than said that.

"Genius"

"Um... No, I'm Spinel"

~♡~

(Y/n) and Spinel came to the store. In the store, a lot of Halloween decorations were hanging around. It was a spooky sight.

"(Y/n)! Look at this giant orange apple with a face on it!" Spinel showed the human a pumpkin.

"Spinel, that's a pumpkin"

"Can we buy it?"

"Sure. Put it in the grocery cart" Spinel listened to (Y/n), and put it down in the cart.

The two of them got everything for the decorations. While they're walked, they bumped into someone. Or some people.

"Uh... Sorry, Steven and Connie"

"(Y/n)? Spinel?" Steven hugged his half sibling.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"Well, we're came here to buy some decorations"

"Cool! Connie and I are buying some sweets"

"We have a movie marathon later" Connie said.

"Sounds spooky" (Y/n) joked, "I hope you two have fun. Not too much fun tho" they teased the couple.

Steven blushed, "(Y/n), you're embarrassing me"

The half-gem human laughed, "Just saying. Don't use the old Universe charm"

"Oh, look at the time. We need to go, right Connie?"

"Uh yes. See you (Y/n) and Spinel"

"Bye" and with that Steven and Connie left.

"Okay, I think we got all we needed. I just need to pay, then we can go home"

~Time skip~

Eventually, the two came back to their house. They began to decorate the house.
(Y/n) climbed that ladder, to place the hanging decorations.

They decided to put the bats decorations. Because, who doesn't like them?

While they wanted to place the last bat, they lost their balance on the ladder. They began to fall down. They closed their eyes, ready to fall on the floor, but some arms caught them.
They opened their eyes to see Spinel. The Pink Gem caught them. She was close to their face, especially lips. The two of them blushed how close they were. Both of them begin to lean in.... But something stopped them.

"Thanks Spinel" the human said.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Spinel panicked.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks to you" they kissed the Gem's cheek.

Spinel exhaled, "Ya scared me, toots" she hugged (Y/n).

"I'm fine, Spins. Sorry for making you worry"
Spinel slowly let go of (Y/n).

"How about you to put the hanging decorations? So I don't fall again"

"Sure thing. But if you fall again, I will be there to catch you, toots" Spinel winked, and went to grab some decorations, leaving a blushing (Y/n) behind.

"This Gem will be the death of me" (Y/n) whispered.

Hey stars uwu
I hope you enjoyed the chapter 😊
A

nd be ready for what comes next (hah Hamilton reference)