Oneshot ꐦ♪Interlude IV(Showtime)♪ꐦ

Warning: angst, very much angst, gore, blood, my bad writing T-T
Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with this

A

ll I remember is black... And now I'm standing beside my... their dead body, staring at my light (color) skin. They're gone, and I'm here... They made it look like it was suicide. Since, the gun is placed beside their (left/right) hand.

Blood dripping from the other side of their head... The bullet got from the one to the other side. Maybe they thought it would be convincing, but for me it isn't...

I knew that, that abusive slut of her ex did this. They started dating years ago, but that witch only used (Y/n) for getting attention. (Y/n) was so innocent, that they couldn't reveal the wolf inside sheep's clothing. And after they broke up, and (Y/n) started dating Spinel. Juanita started rumors about them, she treatened them... And many other stuff.

Then they pulled their gem from their (gem placement). But since they did it rough, the dark red liquid was on it. They just dropped it and left.

My human half is dead, but my gem half is still alive....

Poor innocent (Y/n)... Your life shouldn't end like that.

Some steps away from back of me was their gem girlfriend, Spinel. Her hair covered her eyes. She was terrified. If we're going to be honest here, I'm too.

(Start the song~)

"We're finally free." What did she mean by that!?

"Welcome home. It's just you and me now. Standing alone.
The world is ours."

"No it isn't" I spoke quietly.

"Get in the car" she pointed to (Y/n)'s old vehicle.

"This isn't finished" I said louder.

"What?"

"Even though the kid's dead" I turn around to the dead body, "I'm still seeing red. I'm just a shell of their form. That their innocence shed"

"They lived a good life and they gave it to you"

"Oh is that right? You know it's not true
Look at them showered in blood and flowers"

I felt (Y/n)'s fear toward Juanita. Remembering how much of a abuser she was.
"Now look in my eyes. She still holds the power. After years and tears. And confronting his fears. They're dead on their record. For the world to hear"

I turned around back to the Gem, "And they'll all think that it was suicide. But Spinel I know. It was you inside"

"I saved them. I held them 'til the moment they died"

"You choked them out of their own god damn mind. You promised the world to them, a god damn lie" I grabbed her hoodie that (Y/n) gave her with my both hands.

"What do you want from me?"

My anger was boiling inside of me, "Oh look outside yourself"

"I won't help you take her down" Hearing that I dropped her on the floor

"Fine." I shrugged my shoulders, "I'll do it by myself"
I turn around, and started walking.

"You don't need it" Spinel started to catch up with me.

"Oh I know that I need it" I still kept my place.

"She's been gone for years. I know you can beat it"

"No look in the mirror" I stopped for a moment,
"You know we both fear her. We're one in the same. We're afraid to be near her. We utter the name. With our spirits defeated
But you let me kill her.
You’re worse than Juanita"

"I told you to end it. It was all for the best"

"So I have you to blame. For this pain in my chest" I pointed my index finger to my chest.

"NO!" We yelled together. She tried to stop me, but failed.

I slowly shook my head, "If you won’t go I will. To avenge the lost soul I killed"

"You're filling your heart up with hate"

"All the same" "No!"
"As the kid" "No!"
"That you just left"  "No!"
"Face down on the"  "No!"
"Pavement!"  "Save it!"

"It's time I made a statement. A pity the city has ruined us. We could've fooled Hollywood. Just the two of us
But Juanita has made a fool of us" I wiped away my tears...

"You're lost" Spinel rolled her eyes.

"One two three four.
Is this what love is really for?
Is this all I get for being yours?
The kid in front of me in blood and gore"

I couldn't believe her. Everything Juanita did, this is how she reacts. With or without her, I'm getting revenge.

"Five six seven eight.
Years put to waste for all I hate.
They'll all know Juanita's fate.
The show's about to start.
Don't be late..."

And with that I left her there in the dark. I need to get ready... What time is it? It's showtime...