♡♡ Let's ignore it ♡♡

.
.
.
.

(Y/n) read the messages terrified...
'She's back???' they thought. They shook their head. Maybe the text was for someone else, but they got it instead? Who knows? The only thing they knew was a big storm is coming, and that storm was called Juanita. Their ex... (Y/n) would rather not talk about her.

"(Y/n), are u coming to bed?" Spinel looked at (Y/n) then at their phone, "Are you okay, doll?"

They tensed up, "Yea-yeah I'm fine. I'm coming to bed right now." They smiled.

"Okay...?" Spinel raised an eyebrow at them, still suspicious about their behavior.

"I'm going to put on my pjs. Wait for me in the bed" and with that they went to the bathroom to change.

While waiting for them, Spinel saw that
(Y/n) put their phone down on the table.
'No, they won't like that I look through their stuff... But I wanna know-' Spinel tried to unlock her partner's phone, only to fail over and over again.
'Dammit' she thought.

"Hey, u still aren't in bed?" (Y/n) asked.

"I-I waited for u" Spinel blushed.

"Okay. Let me just-" (Y/n) picked up her Gem partner.

"Whoa! You gonna give me a piggyback ride to bed??"

"Hell yeah" (Y/n) grinned.
'Let's ignore it. I don't want her to ruin Spinel's and mine relationship.'

Together, they laid down on their bed. Peacefully, wanting to fall asleep.

"You're my favorite person, (Y/n). I don't know what I'll do without you or where would I be now" Spinel said, then she fell deep into sleep

"I know Juanita-" (Y/n) shut up. Spinel's words were too familiar to them. They did hear Spinel's voice, they heard her.

'I have to get her out of my head! She's the one who left me...'

"Good night, Spinel" they lightly kissed Spinel's forehead. Then they turned to the side and fell asleep.

A/n: I know it's short, I apologise 'cuz of it. But this is only before everything goes downhill. Another chapter coming soon