♡♡ The phone ♡♡

They were woke up by (Y/n)'s alarm.

Today, they promised to go to the Diamonds for a visit. The Diamonds adore (Y/n) almost like they do Steven, but no one can replace him. They think they're part of Pink's legacy. In some ways they reminded them of her.

"Ughhh" (Y/n) turned off their alarm. They started to stretch themself.
"Yo, Spins, wake up" they shook the Gem.

"NoOoOoO" she opened one her eye, "I wanna continue to sleep"

"Okay then. You know I'm leaving soon, right? You sure you don't want to go with me?" (Y/n) asked, remembering how Spinel talked in her asleep.
'Pwease~, I don't want to go. I don't feel comfortable with the Diamonds'

"Yeah, I'll be fine by myself" Spinel nodded.

"Also, you can always go at Steven's place. The Gems would like you to visit them, especially Pearl. She still didn't talk with you about Pink before"

"I'll visit them later, don't cha worry, sugar" Spinel lightly pinched (Y/n)'s cheek.

"Hey stawhppp"

Spinel stopped pinching their cheek, she loved (Y/n) face like that.

"You're too cute" she squealed.

"Not as you, cutie pie" they laughed, "Okay, I'm going out"

"Also, I'll leave my phone here because of what happened last time" they cringed when they remembered.

Basically, (Y/n) accidentally slipped in Blue's pool with their phone. They had to work not one but three jobs to buy a new and better one. 'Never again' they thought.

"I'll see ya later. Bye" (Y/n) waved and went outside.

Spinel stayed a bit longer in their bed. Thinking, why (Y/n) was acting like that last night. They were never like that.

She stands up from their bed, looking where (Y/n) left their phone.

'here it is!' she whispered. She turned it on.
"Oh shoot, they have a password" she paused a bit, "What am I doing??? (Y/n) wouldn't like me going through their stuff!
But I want to know..." She sighed

"If something happens to them, I couldn't handle it. I need to be there if something happened" she tried unlocking their phone.

Wrong password
Try again

"I don't know..."
"...wait maybe some of others know the password. (Y/n) was really close to them" Spinel got an idea.

She took the phone and ran to the Crystal Gems, well more to Pearl. Because she's great with phones now and (Y/n) and her seem close. Running to the beach house, Spinel jumped. Why not make it more fun? She thought.

Luckily, Pearl was already outside. Sitting on the beach with some Gems, talking to them. She turned around seeing Spinel.

She stood up, "Spinel... What a lovely surprise? You came to the Gem therapy? You know that (Y/n) does that? Also Gem therapy is tommorow"

"I know-"

"Right now it's meditation time. So if you wanna join us, please take a seat-"

Spinel interrupted, "Sorry but I'm not here for your meditation thingy"

"Then why are you here?"

"Can we talk? But like alone?"

"S-sure thing." Pearl turned to other Gems, "Please do as I instructed you. I'll be right back." She smiled.

Pearl and Spinel walked back to the beach house. Pearl wondered what Spinel wanted to talk about. 'She didn't come here for no reason' Pearl thought.

"What's the matter, Spinel? If u want to talk about Pink or Rose you could say so"

"It's not about her! It's about (Y/n)!"

"Oh! What is it with them? They're not gonna leave you, Spinel. They just went to the Diamonds. They'll be back later"

"I know, Pearl." Spinel rolled her eyes.
"Anyways, (Y/n) got some kind of message on their phone and they had a weird look on their face. So I came here... By any chance do you know their password?"

"Of course I do! (Y/n) has full trust in me, so they gave me their phone password. Give me their phone"

Spinel handed the phone to Pearl, "Okay, it's unlocked."

"That fast?!"

"I'm a pro at this" Pearl laughed a bit. "So you said they got a message that had them terrified?"

"I said that"

"Let's see" Pearl looked through the app menu. She clicked the message app. She looked through their messages, seeing a unknown number.

" 'Hey bae?' what a way to call someone" Pearl said salty about it, then continued reading the messages.

"Oh my stars!" She gasped

"What's wrong?" Spinel looked at the screen, trying to read human letters.

"She's back!"

"Who???"

"... Juanita"