.0.

-----

-----

"kijiko, do you understand?"

"wow, you're so stupid kijiko."

"at this rate, she'll be down in e-class in no time."

"i'm not stupid." the girl with bright red hair spoke up quietly, almost timidly. her golden eyes glancing up towards her teacher, hearing what her fellow peers have to say about her in the hallways. hajayma-sensei purses his lips.

"of course not, kijiko. but we can't over look this score. it's a 59/100, meaning that you failed. i know things are rough for you right now, with your parents abroad again, but you shouldn't slack off. maybe, if you had some time after class-"

"i said i'm not stupid." she interrupts him, and he flinches at the change of voice. monotonous, void of emotion. "i have a focusing problem, you know this. i'm not stupid, i'm not."

"kijiko, please don't interrupt me, it's rude. as i was saying, i know your not stupid, just a little slow but that's okay." he tries to reassure her, though notices quickly how irritated she becomes. he starts to lean back in his seat a little bit as the young girl looks at him with a sharp glare.

"i'm not stupid, i'm not slow. i have my own pace and i'm sorry if that's an inconvenience to you. in fact, i've decided that you're no longer my favorite teacher, and with that declaration comes a price." hajayma-sensei starts to shake in his chair, kijiko's bloodlust leaking through out the room. she steps forward, her head tilted upward and she looks down on him. the resemblance between her and her brother was never as uncanny as it is at this moment. the only thing you can hear from the room is a quiet scream, then nothing.

"..red.."

-----