.9.

—————

—————

"ah, so a horror movies showing tonight. will you protect me if i get scared?" kijiko asked jokingly to her blunette, who nodded as if she was serious.

"of course. though.. we might not even be paying attention to the movie." he smirked slightly at her flustered face, pausing slightly as he heard something behind him. turning around, he saw nothing so just shrugged it off. he grabbed her hand again and went inside.

"what was that about?" kijiko asks him, and he just grips tighter on her hand.

"i just thought i had heard a growl or something behind us is all." he explains, and the red head nodded and they went to the ticket booth.

—————

"of course. though.. we might not even be paying attention to the movie." karma growled from the alleyway him and his peers are in. if it wasn't for nakamura, he would've jumped in and punched nagisa for even suggesting doing that. only he was allowed to tease her about stuff like that.

"would you chill? not like they're actually going to do anything. they're to innocent for that." the blonde reassures, but everyone slightly panics as the blunette in question turns around to look where they are. everyone hides until they're sure that it's safe to spy again. "see what you did?"

"whatever, let's just get tickets."

—————

"super death 4, the bloodbath. seems kinda cool." nagisa sweat drops at the female beside him, of course she'd think so. "let's get the seats all the way in the back, they're the best! away from everyone!"

nagisa's face turns red, but kijiko carries on towards the snack bar, not even noticing what she implied. after ordering a large popcorn and a medium coke, the blunette was slightly shocked when he saw the red head oil her wallet out and pay.

"you know, i could've paid. i don't mind." he begins, but stops short when he sees her confused expression.

"but you paid for the tickets, it's only fair. besides, karma and i like to spend as much of out parents money as possible to piss them off. since they leave us alone so much." nagisa just smiles softly and nods, linking his arm with hers and pulling her into the movie theater. going all the way up to the top.

—————

"um.. they sat at the very top, away from everyone. they're also sharing a popcorn and a drink.. are they actually as innocent as we think they are?!"maehara exclaims, before getting smacked lightly on the back of the head by isogai.

"of course my sister's innocent! she's always loved the back row, since it's usually where the air conditioning is."karma explained, though stopped short when trying to explain the share in food and drink. "that sly girl! she knows what she's doing, she's been dreaming of this for years!!"

"what do you mean? how long has she liked nagisa? and vise versa." nakamura asks, before slapping karma on the shoulder and pointing at them gasping.

"oh my gosh, that's so... cute?!"

—————