.20.

-----

-----

"i do hope you can kill me, before graduation that is." nagisa places his student back in his chair, and gestures for the rest of the class to do the same. "now let's begin, shall-?"

"nagisa! you forgot your lesson plan!" everything stops as a beautiful young woman with red hair walks into the classroom. with the room being filled with male delinquents, you can imagine the amount of wolf whistling and cat calls she brought along with her.

"ah, kijiko. thank you, but shouldn't you be on your way? you're going to be late." nagisa scolds lightly, but blushes as she giggles and places a light kiss on his cheek.

"what, you don't want your wife here? and anyway, it's been rescheduled to next monday." the class stares in confusion and awe.

"i'm sorry, but did you say wife? you two are married?!" one of the students asks aloud.

"yes, we've been together since junior high! oh, please tell me your gonna teach them like koro-sensei taught us! that'd be so cool!" nagisa looks down at her with his eyes widening.

"kijiko, were not supposed to talk about that! that's it, time for you to go. just wait till we get home, i'm gonna punish you." kijiko's face turns red and she bolts out the door.

"i'm telling karma!" she yells from the hallway, and nagisa just laughs at her.

"he'd support me!" he shouts back, knowing he's right. he turns back to his students, and blushes when he sees their smirks and raised eyebrows.

"you're gonna punish her, huh?"

-----