.14.

—————

—————

kijiko was thrown into a crossroad. having to choose between your brother and boyfriend was not easy, especially when she doesn't even know what she wants to do in this situation.

save or kill?

she stared at the weapons before her. the barrels of paint in the colors red and blue, matching the two's hair colors, were sprawled out, waiting to be picked up. she took a small step forward, truly thinking about her options. she then gets a bright idea, quickly looking up to her teachers.

"we have an odd number of students right? well, right now the class is split even. so if i choose one, it'll be an unfair advantage for one of the teams. but, if i stay neutral, then not only do i have to choose between the two most important men in my life, but everything will work out fine, right?" she miles innocently, skipping up next to her teachers. she knows that they cannot deny her logic, so she went ahead and made up her mind herself.

"alright, this is how it's going to work.."

———

"so, koro-sensei, i can tell you've been wanting to ask, so go ahead." kijiko glances up at the octopus, waiting for the miles of questions that are going to be released from his thoughts.

"when did it happen?! how did it happen?! who asked?! wait, don't tell me. i want it to be a surprise." kijiko glances up at him with an eyebrow raised, and he immediately breaks. "oh, never mind! tell me all the juicy details, i want the for my novel!"

"how're you going to publish a novel when you're going to be dead soon? unless the save team wins, then i'll try myself to help with that." koro-sensei glares down at her, seemingly angry.

"you're just avoiding the question!"

"okay, fine. uh, let's see..." kijiko really thought about how to explain everything, the situation was kinda confusing. "basically, one day i was trying to tell him that i loves him but he just randomly said it when he was walking my home like it wouldn't even effect me. like honestly, how're you going to smash my ego that hard?!"

"rude, but continue."

    "then, he has the nerve to ask me on a date so smoothly i swear my heart bursted! he was all like 'how about i make it up for you with a date this friday."

"the nerve of this guy."

    "exactly! i then told him that he wasn't allowed to ask me to be his girlfriend, i wanted to do that myself."

"girl power, honey!"

    "mhmm. so we went on our date friday, he took me to the movies. lowkey, don't tell karma, but we made out during the previews and that was our first kiss."

"how'd it feel? how?!"

    "honestly? i only ever want to kiss him. he's so perfect. so, on our way home, we joked around a bit and then i popped the question like a real woman and now we're dating." karasuma and bitch-sensei both look over at the two, who were gossiping like no one else was around.

"you know we can hear you... right?"

—————