.12.

—————

—————

"so that was a pretty good movie, i especially loved the previews." kijiko teased, finally embracing the fact that nagisa loves her for who she is, so she doesn't have to worry about what she says or does when it comes from him.

"yeah, though i can't remember much of them." nagisa plays along, both of them laughing slightly with pink blushes on their faces. "you know you're my first date right?"

"i figured, but i don't understand how. you're such an amazing guy." kijiko voices, turning back slightly when she hears a few awes behind her. not seeing anything, she just shrugged lightly and turned to look at nagisa, giggling when she sees his deadpanning blushing face.

"most people think i'm a girl so... i just can't wait until i can cut my hair." nagisa smiles brightly at the thought, and kijiko frowned slightly at the thought of his mentally abusive mother.

"i don't understand why she doesn't realize you're a guy. imagine her face when she meets me one day... if she meets me one day." the two lovebirds laugh quite loudly, some people looking at the two in concern. most mistaking them for a gay couple, slightly glaring.

"you will, maybe when she cools down about the girl thing." the blunette nods, already making plans in his head. "she's not a bad person, she just had it rough growing up. i think she just... snapped at one point. but hopefully i can help her get better."

nodding in understanding, kijiko felt slight disappointment when she realized that they were coming up to her house. stopping at the gate, she turned to stand in front of her beloved blunette.

"nagisa, you're my boyfriend now." she bluntly stated, taking the boy in question by surprise. he nodded happily though, giving her a soft goodbye kiss.

"goodbye, girlfriend."

    "bye-bye.. boyfriend!"

———

waking up in the infirmary was not on kijiko's to-do list for the day. in fact, waking up and seeing her boyfriend looking at her with slight narrowed eyes.

"nagisa.. what happened?" she questions, trying to sit up. she ultimately fails when the blunette's hand pushes her back down.

"stay, you need to rest." nagisa says, his eyes shining with worry. he knows how she gets, he's been in this position before after one of her brother's fights that she had to witness. though he hadn't kissed her then, karma just knocked her out. "as for what happened, your bloodlust kicked in. you tried to stab karasuma-sensei... with the rubber knife."

"yeah.. probably not my brightest moment. in my defense, i'm pretty sure he cut himself of purpose." kijiko tried to justify why it wasn't truly her fault. nagisa looked at her in slight doubt, wanting to believe her but not knowing if she's right.

"but why would he do that?" he questions, and kijiko shrugs. the two were interrupted when the door slides open, presenting their black haired teacher himself.

"she's right.. i did do it on purpose."

—————