.6.

-----

-----

"nii-san? i think i wanna confess to nagisa." those were the first words kijiko said to karma that morning. he looks over at her in shock.

"not even a god morning, huh? just right to the point." he teases her lightly, laughing at her when she pouts.

"this is serious! i wanna confess my love!" she exclaims dramatically, falling down into her chair at the dining room table. he raises an eyebrow at her.

"alright, so how're you gonna do it?" he questions, wanting to know what's going to be in store for today.

"i... have no idea!"

—————

kijiko thought she could just tell him. come right out and say it. but when she got to her desk, and saw his pretty blue hair and adorable smile, she knew it was going to be much more difficult than that.

"okuda, can you make a truth potion? ooh, or a confidence one!" kijiko turns to look at her friend, who, in turn, looks at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"kijiko, i'm amazing at chemistry, not magic." okuda tries to explain, though almost gives up at the red haired females confused face.

"i thought they were the same thing?"

    "not even close."

—————

okay, at lunch kijiko reassures herself. she'll do it at lunch, as he usually eats alone and so if he denies her love she won't feel as embarrassed. walking up to him, she stops right in front of his desk.

"hey, nagisa? can i eat lunch with you today?" when the blunette nods, she glanced over to look at her brother. karma was looking at her with a grin and giving her a thumbs up of encouragement.

"so, how was your day today so far, kijiko?" instead of answering, she focuses of gaining her confidence. "kijiko?"

"i-uh-i lik-um-like y-yo-birds. i like birds. did you know.." she begins a rant that will last the entirety of lunch, not noticing her brother shaking his head in disappointment in the back ground. also not noticing the blunette admiring her, right next to her.

—————

kijiko was fully disheartened. she couldn't even confess her love throughout the entire day, always chickening out. and she made fun of koro-sensei for being one.

'welcome to the chicken club, kijiko. who am i kidding? i started it.'

"hey, kijiko, karma. you guys wanna walk to the station together?" kijiko gasps as karma nudges her side.

'perfect opportunity.' he mouths to her, and turns towards nagisa. "i've got to stop somewhere in the opposite direction, but you two go on ahead."

kijiko was working up her courage, finding the right moment to say it. but she gets slightly annoyed as it seems the blunette as the same idea.

"hey kijiko? can i tell you something?" nagisa asks seemingly nonchalant, but honestly was freaking out on the inside.

"yeah, go ahead." she nods, thinking that if they start talking then she can slip it somewhere into the conversation.

"i'm in love with you."

"no fair!"

-----