.8.

—————

—————

friday has finally come, and kijiko was in her room humming her favorite tune while trying to find the perfect outfit. karma watched his sister slightly freak out from the egg chair in the corner of her room, smirking internally to himself.

"i just, i don't know what to wear!" kijiko complains, throwing yet another outfit into a pile of clothes that she had at the end of her bed. "i have nothing to wear!"

"you have everything to wear, we're rich as fuck. you just want to impress nagisa which is honestly kinda stupid since he fell for you by mainly only seeing you in your uniform." kijiko cast her twin a side glance, her eyes narrowing dangerously. "no, you cannot wear your uniform to the movies."

"oh, come on! you're right, he fell for me in the uniform, so it should be fi-" she was cut off as karma picked her up and sat her on the edge of her bed. he went into her closet and threw out a simple pair of ripped jeans, white t-shirt, and a pair of converse. they were white and were decorated with lots of stickers.

"there, now get ready. nagisa will be here in about an hour and your hair is still a mess." kijiko picked up the outfit and looked at her brother slightly deadpanning.

"my hair will always be a mess, nothing we can do about that." karma looks at her amused.

"ever heard of hair gel?"

——

rushing was never kijiko's strong suit. especially when she couldn't get her bag open to get her wallet when the doorbell rang.

"just a minute!" she yells out, finally opening her bag and grabbing her wallet. racing to the door, she stops short seeing as karma had already opened it.

"remember, you have my blessing but so help me if you hurt her-" he was cut off by kijiko wrapping her arms around his waist, giggling lightly.

"silly karma! nagisa would never hurt me, right?" nagisa nods right away, his head going up and down vigorously. karma sighed in defeat, moving away from the doorway so kijiko could step out.

"okay, just have her back by elev-, have her back by twelve okay?" he asks, and nagisa can see his eyes soften slightly. the blunette nods and the two shake hands. kijiko smiles as her and nagisa  begin their journey to the cinema.

—————

it was silent as the two walked side by side, and their classmates hid a safe distance away in a bush. they couldn't let their two cinnamon rolls go out alone. they had to make sure everything went perfectly.

"it's nice out tonight, not to hot, not to cold. just perfect." kijiko starts, smiling softly at her beloved next to her.

"you're right, though... my hand is heavy." nagisa smiles at her in amusement, holding out his hand to her. "can you hold it for me?"

kijiko blushes a bright red, rivaling her hair. she grabs onto his hand and intertwines their fingers. they smile at each other and laugh, continuing their way down the street.

—————

the group following the two lovebirds panted slightly as they lean on the walls of an alley way. without noticing, kijiko was being trailed by a group of thugs, who most likely wanted her for her body. karma, especially angry, had a grand time beating the life out of them.

"awe cute! they're holding hands!" nakamura pointed over to the soon to be couple, and everyone was relieved to see that they hadn't noticed thing.

"okay, 10 minutes down.. 4 hours and 50 minutes to go."

—————