.11.

—————

—————

sparring was something that kijiko likes but feared, as she had bloodlust like her brother and boyfriend. yes, boyfriend, we'll get to that in a minute.

her bloodlust was something that was different though, it only came out if she was pissed, or she she smelt or saw blood. by then, she wants to see as much of the red stuff as possible.

the class was sparring today, but since there's an odd number of students, kijiko was stuck with karasuma-sensei. she knew she couldn't beat him, but maybe she could land a hit or two.

and boy does she wish she hadn't.

while the two were fighting, kijiko went to stab him with the anti-sensei knife. she missed, but the sharp stud of her jacket didn't, effectively cutting him and drawing some blood.

now, all the teachers were aware of how severe kijiko's bloodlust was. but karasuma was curious on how such an innocent seeming girl, could have something so dangerous with.

basically, he let himself get cut on her jacket.

kijiko stood up from where she fell on the ground, she stumbled when her knife missed. when she turned around though, she gained tunnel vision. she just stared at karasuma's arm, watching the blood as it drips onto the ground. she starts to get frustrated when she couldn't smell it.

she needed to smell it, the wound wasn't deep enough for her to smell the satisfying metallic scent.

the class had noticed the quiet stand-off between the two. but only karma and nagisa truest knew what was going on. the red haired male had his fists clenched tightly, seeing the blood on the mans arm. nagisa looked at kijiko in worry, knowing how she'll see herself when she snaps out of it.

"it's not.." kijiko started, tilting her head down so no one could see her eyes. her crazed eyes, shining golden with malice intent. she looked up again slowly, her peers backing off at the insane look in her eyes. "it's not deep enough!"

she lunges at karasuma with a speed he's never seen with her before, aiming for his arm. karasuma dodged and pushed her back, but she only went about three feet away. she goes to attack him again, and it's that moment when the dark haired teacher knew he needed to snap south her out of her tunnel vision.

he grabs her by her forearm and spins her around so she's not facing him, and traps her in a headlock. he looks at karma and nagisa, silently begging them with his eyes to help snap her out.

"you might wanna look away karma, i'm sorry in advance." karma groaned slightly and looked away from the scene in front of him, already knowing what's about to happen.

nagisa walks up to his girlfriend, frowning slightly at the look in her eyes. like she doesn't even see him, but he takes that to his advantage.

he leans forward and kisses he deeply, but unlike their first kiss, it's hard and rough. he keeps his eyes open, looking into hers, trying to find any sign of her calming down. finding none, he pries her lips open with his tongue, exploring her mouth with everything he has.

5 hits

10 hits

15 hits

he lightly sucks on her tongue, sending pleasurable sparks down her spine. she slowly comes back into reality, but nagisa can't find it in him to stop, wanting to see how far he could go.

20 hits

25 hits

35 hits

40 hits

he lets her go when he sees her fully aware, but with a dazed look in her eyes. she drops to the floor with dopey smile, before passing out on the ground.

"oops... i think i went to far."

—————