Hi, I'm Y/n. I'm your new student.

Your pov

I walked to P.E. with Gerard's words still on my mind. He ate a crayon... and then told me he's gonna scare the shit out of me... interesting...

I walked through the big open doors to the gym, immediately spotting the teacher. I walked up to her, placing the same fake smile as before on my face.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. I'm your new student."

"Okay, I'll get your clothes and then we can get you a locker. Stay here." She said with an annoyed tone. Great...

"Hey angel face!" I turned around to see punk boy Gerard, running towards me in black basketball shorts and a t-shirt with the schools name plastered across it, "Are you in my P.E. class?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Sweet, we got the boys here too. You'll probably die in this class." The teacher came back over, just as Gerard ran off. I'm gonna die? Yeah, probably...

"Here, you don't have to change for today. You can just sit on the bleachers, here's the syllabus. Be back tomorrow with it signed and we'll have no problems." She plainly explained. I smiled and nodded. Guess I'm getting a locker tomorrow?

"Okay," I turned to the bleachers and took a seat at the very top. I watched as the class went through warm ups and played an intense game of kick ball. They've got Gerard and his gang all on one team... how is that fair? That team of little freshmen will probably get demolished...

Every time Gerard got his team points, he'd look up at me for some sort of acknowledgement. He's actually really good...

But I kept a bored face to make him mad. It was fun. As I watched, I tried to figure out all the boys names. So there's shorty, curls, and glasses... I'll stick with that for now...

Glasses stepped up to the base. All the boys began to chant, "Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!" Got one... Mikey...

The freshman boy rolled the ball towards him, Mikey kicked the ball so hard it hit the ceiling, bounced back smacking a kid in the face as he ran. Wow...

The teacher blew the whistle, "We're out of time, when you're done in the locker rooms don't leave the gym area until the bell rings, please! We have some early leavers that shouldn't be leaving early!" She's just going to ignore the kid with the bleeding nose, haha nice...

I walked down from the bleachers and stood by the big gym doors, waiting for the bell to ring.

"Hey, you're the new girl, right?" I turned to see Mikey, in the same plain uniform as everyone else.

"Yeah, I'm Y/n, you were pretty good out there." I complimented.

"Thanks, I'm Mikey. What class do you have next?"

"Language arts, you?"

"I do too. Do you want to walk together?" I smiled, haha, I can make punk boy even more annoyed...

"Sure, sounds lovely." That was when Gerard walked over.

"Hey Mikes, angel face, what's up?" He's tense... oh boy...

"Nothing, Y/n and I have L.A. together, so I'm gonna walk with her." Mikey explained. Gerard cocked and eyebrow.

"Yeah? Wh-" The bell cut him off. Mikey and I didn't bother sticking around to see what he was going to say next.

"I'm sorry about Gerard, he's weird..." Mikey said.

"Yeah, I could tell," I giggled, "You're not gonna scare me or anything like he said, right?"

"No, that's so stupid," He chuckled, "I have no idea why he's doing that, has he done anything to you?"

"Not so far," We made it to our class and he took a seat, "Here we go again..." I muttered to myself, walking to the teacher, "Hi, I'm Y/n. I'm your new student." Said once again, with a fake smile.

"Great! Sit where ever, I don't really care," She said, enthusiastically. I sat next to Mikey, but didn't really say much. The bell rang and the teacher went to the front, "Students, we have a new classmate here." oh great...

"Y/n, why don't you stand up and say something's about yourself?" I nodded, slowly standing up. I hate this so much...

"Hi I'm Y/n, I'm from h/t and I like to draw." I quickly sat back down as the teacher began class.

"Hey, are you alright?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, I just don't do well talking in front of a lot of people." I played with the end of my shirt.

"Oh, okay." The rest of class was quite boring, Mikey didn't say much throughout the rest of the period. The bell finally rang, but before I could leave, the teacher called me to her desk.

"Y/n, what are you wearing?" I sent a confused look.

"What do you mean? I'm wearing the same thing as everyone else." I said.

"Your skirt isn't." Oh shit I forgot...

"Since you're new, you get a warning but tomorrow you better have the correct attire on or I'll have no choice but to send you to the office." Bitch...

"Yes ma'am." I nodded and walked out, ma'am? Where did that come from?

I found my final class of the day, art. I then did the same routine once I found the teacher.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. I'm your new student." And again with the fake smile.

"Oh hi! You can have a seat next to Gerard over there." She pointed to the back, where the greasy black haired boy sat, with his eyes on me. As soon as my gaze met his, he smirked, and winked. I scoffed as I walked over and sat down.

"What baby? Not good enough for me?" He sassed, oh I can do that too...

"No, more like the other way around." I sassed back.

"Oh so I'm not good enough for you, but apparently my little brother is?"

"What?" Little brother!? What does that mean?

"Mikey! My little brother, you were fuckin' around with him earlier!" He spoke as if it should've been obvious.

"I was not 'fucking around' with him! He started talking to me."

"Oh yeah sure, you definitely don't have a thing for my brother." He sarcastically said.

"I do not! I barely even know him," I rolled my eyes, "Besides, I'm not into his type. Why do you even care?"

"Hmmm, then what is your type? And I care because he's my brother and that's what good siblings do, they care." Wow okay...

"I-" The bell rang and the teacher started talking before I could answer.

OwO-
Well that was fun to write. I can't wait to start putting in all the pranks and thing's the boys are gonna do to reader. It's gonna be a lot of fun! Also I made an art book if you're into art. It's all my art. I promise it's not just some random persons art I stole I swear, lmao. Idk if I asked this here, but would you guys be down if I made a Ryan x reader ghost fic? I've been thinking about it for a bit, but I'd like to hear your thoughts, okay this is getting to long. Have an extravagant day~peace out cheesebags