The End

I sat with Gerard next to me, his arm around my shoulders, as I was having a terrible time keeping my eyes open.

"Hey angel face, do you wanna head out?"

"Yeah," I nodded, yawning, "I wanna stay with you though."

"Aww, I can take you to my place, if you want." He offered.

"Yeah, let's do that." I hummed.

"Mikey, we're leaving. Get a ride from Frank." He told his brother, helping me up.

"Sure, whatever," Mikey rolled his eyes. Gerard kept his arm around me as we walked to his car.

"You're so cute, pumpkin," He kissed my cheek. I hid my face behind my hands to cover my blush, "Why are you hiding?" He pulled my hands away, "Aww princess, so adorable." He booped my nose.

"Stop, I am not." I said, embarrassed.

"Yeah you are, come here."

We stood next to his car, his arms around my waist, and my hands on his shoulders. He slowly brought his face close to mine. He stopped before joining our lips together, as if to say 'am I allowed?' I leaned forward, finally closing the gap between us. Our lips moving together in unison.

"Woohoo!" Breaking the kiss, we turned to see Frank cheering us on with the other boys behind him.

"Frank! Get lost!" Gerard yelled at him.

"Fine, but please, use protection and don't do anything I wouldn't!" I felt my face go red as I turned to Gerard, who's face matched mine, "Ahhh!" Frank was being dragged back inside by Mikey and Ray, "Have fun, kids! But not too much fun!" He laughed.

"Fuck off!" Gee yelled, then turned to me, "I'm so sorry about that." He apologized, opening the car door for me.

"It's fine, Frank's a dumbie." I laughed, buckling myself, and looking around Gerard's messy little car.

"It's such a mess in here, I'm sorry. I would've cleaned it, but I had no idea little miss angel face would make an appearance."

Music quietly played throughout the car as I watched the road in front of us. I began to feel my eyes become heavy as I slowly fell asleep. After a few minutes, I heard the sound of a car door opening.

"Aww..." I heard Gee whisper, carefully carrying me out of the car. Tiredly, I brought my arms around his neck, and my head into his chest. I heard him open his front door, and lock it behind him, before taking me down some stairs, and into a room. He set me down on what I could only imagine to be a bed.

"Y/n?" Gerard whispered, trying to wake me.

"Yeah?" I opened my eyes to see, I indeed, was in a bedroom.

"I don't really have any girls pajamas, but you can wear something of mine."

"Well I sure hope you don't have some random girls pajamas." He chuckled and got up, he shuffled through some drawers before handing me a t-shirt and pajama pants.

"The bathroom is right over there."

"Thanks," I went to the bathroom and slipped off my punch stained dress. Thanks Frank...

I changed into the pajamas and wiped off the remaining make up from my face. I walked out, Gerard was sitting on the bed in Spider-Man pajama pants and a plain white tee.

"Do you want to take the bed? I can take the couch."

"No, we're sharing the bed. Nice pants."

"Woah really? Oh I mean, cool. And thanks, but yours aren't any better." He gestured towards my Star Wars pants.

"Excuse me, mine are pretty sick, thank you very much."

"Oh yeah, so sick." He sarcastically commented.

"Do you want to sleep on the couch?" I smirked. His eyes widened.

"No! I was joking, your Stars Wars pants are very cool."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," I laughed, climbing under his covers, "What's this? Punk boy's got Star Wars pajama pants, and Star Wars bed sheets!"

"The real question is, do you want to take the couch?" He stated more than asked, pulling up the covers for himself to climb in.

"No! They're cool! I just never thought of you as a Star Wars and Spider-Man kind of guy." He wrapped his arms around me as we faced each other in his bed.

"I told you your first day that you don't know me. I can see I was right. What did you think of me, at first?"

"My first thought was that you're a punk boy, I thought you were going to beat the shit out of me at one point. I was also pretty terrified." I truthfully explained.

"You? Terrified? So I did scare you!" He smiled, "But I thought you didn't care. I thought I was stupid and annoying and ridiculous to you."

"Yeah, you were, I was just really good at hiding it."

"Well, you won't have to hide anything from me ever again. I still think it's funny that you think I'm punk. I am not even close." He laughed.

"You mean, you're not? But you've got the little gang, you're scary, you've got your leather jacket, and you're mean!"

"Gang, yeah if you consider a group of boys that do nothing but talk about Lego Batman a gang, then sure! We actually don't beat people up..." He confessed, "...and I was only really mean to you."

"Well shit! I guess I have to leave then!" I jokingly exclaimed, "I was really looking forward to getting the shit beat out of me from your rival gang and you coming home bloody from fights!"

"Yeah, sorry to disappoint. The door is thattaway," We both laughed. He yawned, "I'm gonna try to get some sleep, sweet dreams, angel face."

"Good night, sweet dreams, my punk boy." He smiled, before closing his eyes, and bringing me closer to his chest as I slowly fell back asleep, happy.

~The End~

OwO-
It's over! Ahhhh, I really liked this story. I'm gonna miss it, it's only been here for eight chapters, but he had a good run. *cue kazoo piano man* it truly is a sad day. This was probably one of my favorite stories I've done. I'm not really planning a sequel but like, if you guys want one, then maybe, but idk. Thanks for sticking around till the very end friends! I, of course have other stories you can check out if you didn't know already, idk maybe you're new to my stories. Anyways, have a punky day~peace out cheesebags