Oh Shit a Rat

My eyes were glued to the clock as the last few seconds of my first day, were almost over. Ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... four... three... t-

"What are you doing after school?" Gerard asked, ...one...

The bell finally rang.

"I'm going home." I answered, grabbing my bag, and getting ready to leave.

"Cool, are you walking?" I nodded, unsure of where he was going with this, "Can I walk you?"

"Why?"

"Why not?" He answered. Why not!? Idiot! You've been acting so weird! First you're mad at me for taking your seat... then you eat a crayon... tell me you're gonna scare me... and then ask to walk me home!? Dumb ass...

"I live kind of far, besides, don't you want to get home? Run off to your little girlfriend?"

"I don't mind, and, I don't have a girlfriend." interesting...

"Fine," I stated.

"Epic," I made my way out of the classroom with Gerard trailing behind, "Can we stop at my locker first?" I nodded, "Thanks, angel face," why does he keep calling me that!?

While he was grabbing his things, I pulled out my phone and slid my ear buds into my ear holes. I hit shuffle just as we began walking out the doors. I'm pretty sure Gerard was trying to talk to me, but I kept my music playing to annoy him. That's when I felt a pull on one of my buds.

"Hey!" I angrily said.

"What? I just wanna know what you're listening to," He shoved the little earpiece in as Take On Me began to play through, "What the hell is this?" He looked disgusted.

"A-ha," I stated.

"No seriously though, who is this!?"

"A-ha! That's what they're called," I laughed as he went 'oh'. I felt my phone buzz, as I pulled it out, Gerard had the bright idea to snatch it out of my hand. Right after I had opened the message, "Hey! What the hell!?" I tried to swipe it back, but he just held it up.

"Nope," He chuckled, he brought it down enough to see the screen. I did all I could to take it back, but he just pushed me away, "Hmmm who's this that's texting you?"

"Probably my mom, just give it back!" I reached for it again. But only got a hand to the face.

"Who's Tyler? Hmmm?"

"A friend! Give it!" I reached for it once more. But it had no effect.

"Mhmm sure sure, does he go to our school?"

"No! He's an internet friend, just give it!" I finally managed to take it from him, I opened the message to just see a meme. Ahh ha, that could've been way worse...

"Well, here we are. See you tomorrow." I said, annoyed as I approached my front door.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," I began unlocking the door, when he turned back, "Angel face, how do you feel about rats?" I turned to him, wide eyed.

"Rats!? What do you mean!?" I asked, shocked.

"That's all I needed, thanks pumpkin." He turned back around and walked off. Rats!? What the fuck!?

As I walked into my room and sat down on my bed, that's all I could think of. Rats!? What's he gonna do with rats!? Oh god...

"Y/n!" I was freaking out so much, I didn't even hear my parents come home, "Dinner is ready!" My mom called.

"Okay, coming!" I called back. I ran into the dinning room and sat down in between my mom and my stepdad.

"So, how was your first day?" She asked, dishing out leftover casserole from the night before.

"It was fine, how was yours?" I asked, not really wanting to go into detail about Gerard and the rowdy rough boys.

"It was good, we had to..." They began to go on and on about work gossip that I had no intention of being apart of. As soon as I finished, I ran to my room and changed into my pjs, when I got a notification from my phone.

Unknown number: Hey angel face, I snatched your number while I took your phone haha ;)

God dammit, Gerard!

Me: Oh how lovely

Punk boy: yes ik, turns out I'm not entirely a dumbass

I chuckled.

Me: yeah sure lmao

Punk boy: goodnight pumpkin

Me: goodnight ass wipe

I chuckled to myself as I plugged in my phone and went to bed.

Time skip to morning

I woke up to my phone buzzing, signaling it's time for me to awaken. Ahhh I don't want to get up! But I have to... Okay, one, two, three...

I made myself get up out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready. I pulled out my uniform.

Ahhh, shorter skirt? Or my longer skirt? I don't think I really have a choice... unless I want to end up in the office on my second day here! That'd screw up my first impressions...

I slipped on the shorter skirt, along with the rest of the outfit and headed out the door after grabbing a granola bar for breakfast. I started walking through the yard, when I heard rustling. I quickly turned to see nothing. Then, I heard it again. In a bush. I took a step closer.

"Nice try Gerard, I can hear you," But, he didn't come out, he just kept rustling, "Gerard? Come on, I know it's you!" I took another step closer, "Gerard...?" The rustling stopped. Suddenly, punk boy jumped out and screamed in my face, I kept an un-amused look.

"Ahhh, I'm so scared." I sarcastically commented.

"Oh whatever, I totally got you! You were all like 'Gerard, come on' and 'Gerard I'm so scared.'" He mocked as we began walking. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, dumb ass."

"Hey, that's not very nice! I'm not a dumb ass. I am a smart ass!" He said with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Wow, I didn't realize the punk boy had feelings." I laughed.

"Shut up!" He lightly pushed me.

"Oh I can do that too." I pushed him as well. It went back and forth as we laughed until we got to the school.

"I gotta go find the gang, see ya in first angel face!" He waved off.

"Bye," I waved back as I walked to my locker. I stood in front, about to open it, when I heard shuffling. Oh god, it's the rat...

I stood there for a moment, rocking on my heels until I finally decided to open it. It's just a rat! Nothing else... It's not even scary...

I slowly twisted the knob to the correct combination. Okay, one...two...three...

I opened the locker and quickly stepped back, I indeed, got a rat.

"Hiya, I'm Frank how's a goin'?" He yelled as he jumped out of my locker. I jumped slightly, but not enough for someone to notice.

"How the hell did you get into my locker?" I asked, still trying to comprehend the fact that this guy just hopped out of my locker.

"Punched it, did I scare you?"

"No," I dead panned.

"Damn, well I'll see you around!" He just walked off. What the fuck just happened!?

OwO-
Yay! New chapter! Rat boy is here! Hahaha! Idk if I've already said it here or not but, I made an art book because I need attention. So you should uhh, go look at it... thanks ;) Have a totally average day~peace out cheesebags