Big Dumb Child

Your pov

I was walking to school, per usual. Ear buds in my ears and minding my own business. When I heard yelling, I pulled out one of my buds and turned around to see Gerard, charging towards me. He had a green water balloon in his hand that I could only guess was for me, and possibly not filled with just water. I began to sprint to the school, terrified.

"Angel face, get back here! I have a special surprise for you!" He yelled, chuckling.

"I rather wouldn't!" I yelled back. I was just a few feet from the doors when I tripped over my own feet and fell, "Shit!" I tried to get up, but it was too late.

"Hey pumpkin, happy to see me?" He smirked.

"Why would I be?"

"Because, I have a special surprise!" And he proceeded to throw the balloon right at my face. I closed my eyes, as I got a face full of...

"What the fuck is this?" I asked, wiping of the foreign substance.

"Flour, dumb ass." He stated, then walked away.

A face full of flour... how wonderful! Thanks Gerard! Ugh, I have to get this off before class starts, why does he hate me so much!? He's been out to get me since day one...

"Are you alright?" I looked up to see Brendon with his arm stretched out.

"Yeah, it's just flour, thanks. I'm gonna go wash it off."

"Let me walk y-"

"Hey Brendon!" We both turned around, just as Gerard threw another flour balloon, at Brendon. Gerard just laughed.

"I swear to god I'm going to beat your ass! Dick head!" He yelled at Gerard, then turned to me, "Come on doll, let's clean you up."

"Thank you, Bee." I smiled, he took my hand as we began walking.

"Hey! Don't walk away from me! Get back here!" Gerard pulled Brendon back and hit him in the face. I pulled away from Bren.

"Oh it's a fight you want!? Come at me, fuck face!"

"Let's go!" Gerard screamed. Everything was happening so fast, one moment Gerard was on the floor and the next it was Brendon.

"Okay, okay! Break it up, boys! Office! Now!" A teacher instructed, pulling them away from each other. They obeyed.

As soon as they were out of sight, I walked to the bathroom, and cleaned up the best of my ability. I walked to first period, thinking I'd have peace. But I was wrong. As soon as I opened my locker on my way, rat boy was in there, waiting.

"What do you want?" I casually asked the boy that just jumped out.

"Gerard told me to hide here. He also said to call you a grande horizontale. Whatever that means."

"It means whore." I said, grabbing my materials. That's when I heard the intercom go off.

"Y/n L/n, come to the office for a moment." It said.

"See ya around, rat boy." I said annoyed.

"Wait! Gee said he's gonna go ham on you this week." He ran beside me.

"He says that every week." I plainly stated.

"Yeah, but he really means it! He's actually planning things and not just doing it impulsively! I'd watch your step, angel face." He warned.

"Yeah whatever, does he know you call me that? I thought it was just his thing." I questioned.

"I dunno, it shouldn't matter. I'll see ya later, I guess." He waved me off as we approached the office.