Bend It Like Beckham Pt.2

As we waited for the truck to get pulled around, my stomach was in knots. I never went home with a man after the club before. My anxiety was gettin the best of me so I slowly paced as we waited.

After about 5 minutes the security guy opened the door so we could get into the all black Escalade. After about 5 more minutes I was contemplating if I should even go through with this. I didn't know anything about this man, I was drunk, and my phone was on 10%. Although it was enough to call the police if I needed to, I was just looking for excuses.

Finally we heard the door open and there he was. He motioned for me to move over in the seat so he could get in. The guy that was with him got next to Kera as he shut the door and we drove off.

Although me and Kera were best friends, we were pure opposite. She was more outgoing as I was more reserved, I never said much if I didn't know you. So it was no surprise when I heard her rambling to his friend in the back seat.

He never said anything at all but I could feel him stealing glances. It was so mysterious yet flattering. I wanted to know what he was thinking.

After about 15 minutes of hearing Kera and his friend talk about every damn thing, we pulled up to a nice penthouse on a quiet street. The outside was mainly brick but there was a big balcony with open windows that gave the view to everything around. My stomach dropped. I didn't know what to expect but seeing Kera jump out the truck like we just knew these men I knew there was no turning back now.

As we entered the house, so took in the scenery. Everything was so clean as if it was just for show. There wasn't too much personal to see, but this is probably one of many places that he had. I sat down the first place I seen, a black leather sofa in the middle of the living room. He began to walk up stairs as I stayed seated. I was thinking Kera was gonna sit next to me, but she went straight upstairs. I mean damn she didn't even try to seem shy, she was ready to get fucked.

I on the other hand wasn't sure what my next move was. He still hasn't said anything to me, so I think I'm gonna end up being that friend that has to sit and entertain him why my friend gets her back blown out , which was fine. Hell at least somebody was gettin some dick. I just didn't know how I was gonna survive being bored with a dead phone.

I scrolled Instagram for a few until I notice my phone was on five percent and right when I went to lock it, I heard a voice.

"Come here" he said to me as

I looked up and there he was standing at the top of the stairs with no shirt and a bottle of water in his hand. My god was he blessed.

I was a sucker for tattoos and he had them everywhere, but on top of that six pack made them even better. I observed him for a few seconds more before I decided to move.

I nervously walked up the stairs and I could hear the music playing. It wasn't quiet, but it wasn't loud. Silk's "Meeting in My Bedroom" could be heard and at that moment I knew, this was really about to happen.

He put down the bottle of water he was drinking and walked over to me.

"Hey" he said

"Hi"  I replied

After that nothing else was said as he brung me towards him into a kiss. I was quite surprised but intrigued. His lips were as soft as cotton, and right then all the thoughts I had about this being a bad idea left my mind, I was about to snatch his soul.