Naked in NYC Pt.2

It was my last party to attend for my senior year. I knew I had to buckle down and finish off strong, so I really wasn't trying to do anymore partying, I've done enough.

Shelly met some guy and she wanted to attend his kickback. It wasn't on a campus like usual tho, it was in the hood of Brooklyn. When she told me I said hell no, but I got tired of her begging so I agreed.

I had my natural hair out, and it was in a high puff, a thrasher t-shirt, and a blue Jean skirt. Wasn't any reason to overdress for a kickback. Shelly on the other hand had on a tight fitted dress and some very high heels. I hope she knows I'm not holding on to her all night.

After we were got dressed, we called our Uber and it took us to the party. When we pulled up, I immediately regretted my decision to come. We pulled up to a medium sized White House with a big porch. Cars were lined up down the road and u could hear the music blasting from down the street. The porch was filled with people smoking and drinking, as well as shooting dice.

I knew it was gonna be hood, but I didn't know it was gonna be so many people. Soon as we stepped out of the car, all eyes were on us. I mean Shelly is white, and she had on the highest heels she owned.

We ignored the stares and walked inside the house so she could go look for the guy she met. We eventually found him in the back of the house. Hood nigga territory. All different shades. There were so many of them, and most of them were fine. Hats, crisp white tees, and g fazos were everywhere. Not to mention the ice around the necks. I was in heaven.

Shelly went and sat in the lap of the guy who I'm assuming was the one who invited us. Well she was pretty comfortable, while me on the other hand was standing there awkwardly just looking around. I just found a wall and caught it instantly regretting my decision to come. Just as I was about to tell Shelly I was gonna get an Uber and leave, one of the sexiest niggas I seen walked to the back.

Caramel with a thick black beard, he sported a black bubble jacket with some timbs. We made eye contact but I quickly looked down. I knew he wasn't gone be checking for my black ass.

He began talking to the guy that Shelly was with as she came to me. She then dragged me where they were.

"NYC, this is my friend Brianna," she said cheesing

I just waved at him.

"Wassup." He said and then began to start talkin back to the guy referred to as D.

"I think I'm gonna go," I said to Shelly.

"Bri please don't go, look It's not gonna be long I promise. Here hit this, she said handing me the blunt. I took it between my lips inhaling, then bringing the smoke out of my nose. After finishing the blunt with her, I did feel better, but I was high as hell.

We ended up sharing another blunt with D and NYC, and by then I was loosened all the way up.

"I got something," said Shelly as she pulled out 2 blue pills.

"No." I said

"Bri it's your last party of your college years, and it's just X. Look" she said popping it into her mouth.

I anxiously took the pill and threw it back.

After about 15 minutes, the weed along with the X began to kick in.

Shelly was dry jumping D and me and NYC was just standing there. Here was just high, while I was high and horny.

"Can u show me the bathroom?" I asked him. He nodded as we walked through the house.

After he knocked and made sure nobody was in there, he began to walk off. Being bold, I grabbed him and pulled him into the bathroom and pushed him against the sink.

"Yo what you doing?" He asked.

I didn't say anything as I began to take off his belt and unbutton his jeans. He didn't stop me so proceeded to pull down his blue polo boxers and came face to face with the prettiest package I've ever seen. It was beautiful. Along with the size, it had a beautiful color and the veins were very visible. My mouth watered.

Before I could think about it any longer, I take him into my mouth. The X made my mouth wetter than usual, so putting him into the back of my throat was no problem. He began to shift by the sink, but he hadn't made a noise yet. I began to stroke his shaft into one hand as I put his balls into my mouth. I then heard a low moan.

I put his back into my mouth and massaged his balls with the other. He began to shift some more and got his wallet out of his back pocket. He then pulled out a condom and so was still taking him into the back of my throat. As he handed it to me, I shut the toilet seat and pushed him to sit down. After I got the condom open, I put it into his shaft and hiked my skirt up.

I was already soaked from the pill, so I easily slid onto him with no problem

"Shit," I cursed as I took all of him into me. I began to slowly ride him to get all the way adjusted as he had his head dropped all the way back. I could feel the juices running as I began to speed up.

"Stop." He said out of nowhere. I slowed down but I was really confused because if he didn't want to why did he hand me the condom.

I looked at him weirdly as he told me

"Let's get a room."

I nodded my head as we began to fix up and walk out the bathroom. Luckily nobody was waiting to use it or looked at us weirdly.

We went back to where D and Shelly was as he whispered something to him and he nodded and threw him his keys.

Shelly came over to me and said "Want another one, might have a long night" I took it and popped another one for no reason. It wasn't like it was gonna wear off that fast but me just doing things I took it anyway.

When we made it to the hotel, I didn't wanna do anything but fuck. I was on two X pills and I was gonna fuck him until they wore off.

When we finally got the key and made it there, I wasn't no time stripping out of everything I had on. He was typing on his phone so I snatched it out his hand and began to take his clothes off for him, he was moving to slow.

After I got everything off I pushed him to the wall and took him into my mouth, but not for long. I guess he wanted to fuck.

He began to open the see through door and we went to the balcony. The view was beautiful. I put both of my hands on the railing as he entered me from behind. The breeze from outside, my hormones, and the feeling of his dick inside me gave me a feeling I've never felt before. With one hand in my hair and the other one on my hip, he began to pound into me as I screamed for the world to hear me.

He then picked me up and fucked me against the door as we both experienced our first orgasm of the night .

Though it was my first one, it was not my last. We fucked all night long. I lost count as to how many times I came. When I woke up that morning, I fucked him again and then he dropped me off at my dorm. It was some of the best dick I've received, high or not. We fucked a few more times after that before I graduated and moved.

I was happy to see he was happy. Hell I know she was getting some of the best dick of her life. I smirked as I remember the time I was fucked on the balcony butt ass naked by Clarence NYC.