Trash Talkin Trey Pt 2

It was now 6:30. The gala started at 7 and I've called Roland over 10 times. He knew how important this night was. He knew I wouldn't miss this night for my bestfriend for nothing. I threw my phone in aggravation as I stormed in the bathroom.

I began to look in the mirror. Here I was 26, married with nothin to show. I wasn't happy, I had no kids, and besides work I couldn't say anything went my way. This last 2 years have been hard. With no family and just a husband, it took a toll on me, especially because he didn't seem to want me . Wiping my eyes, I decided to just say fuck it.

After reapplying my mascara and eyeliner, I changed into an all red bodycon dress with a slit on the side. I took my hair out of the bun and created a middle part. I was not about to sulk. I was going to my best friends gala alone, and since I was that's what I was gonna look like, alone. I looked down as I began to take the wedding band off my finger.

Arriving at the gala, I was in awe. Toni was so talented. This was a huge event and it was packed. After getting in I began to look around for her but I knew she would be busy.

Finally spotting her talkin to the caterer, I snuck behind her and squeezed her waist. As if she knew it was me she turned around with a smile and her arms wide opened.

"I'm so proud of you. You deserve this so much. Everything you've been through was just a test. Everything starts now." I teared up.

Toni had a hard life and she turned it into power, that's why her art was amazing. She put her soul into it.

After having our heart to heart moment, we began mingling and enjoying the night.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have the one and only Trey Songz in the building who's gonna sing a song for us tonight."

"You didn't tell me he was gonna perform." I told Toni as I bumped her arm

"It was last minute. I been trying to get him for months but he was booked and it just so happened someone canceled."

I nod my head as I watched in awe as he sung Say Ahh to the audience.

After gettin my 5th glass of wine, I was now looking for somewhere to sit, it was 9 o'clock, the gala was still in full affect, and my feet were killing me.

I began to walk until I found a door which took me to a rooftop.

I took off my heels and walked out. The view was beautiful. The lights with the dark city, the temperature being mild with a smidge of wind, it was perfect. I found me a spot and began to enjoy the view.

I was fine as I was finishing my glass until I heard something behind me.

I was pissed because I broke my phone earlier and my pepper spray was in my purse which Toni had.

Deciding to make a run for it, I got prepared till I heard a voice.

"I'm not scaring you am I?"

I turned around and there he was. Trey Songz himself.

I stood there for a minute to make sure I wasn't too drunk but eventually shook my head.

He had on a black suit and he wore it well.

He sat next to me and we began talking and next thing I knew I was telling him my whole life story.

"Sorry you're going through all this, I hope it gets better for you." He told me.

I don't know if it was the liquor or the fact that I knew my husband was somewhere he didn't need to be , but I was feeling good.

"There is one thing you can do." I said

He looked surprised but looked into my eyes.

"Fuck me" I said

Before he could say anything I continued,

"I don't want anything else from you. I'm not looking for a come up, or put u in the tabloids. I need this for me."

He nodded his head as he seemed to be considering, but I didn't give him time to say yes before I put my lips on his. When he didn't reject me, I knew It was go time.

I began to kiss him passionately as he began to caress my back. I tugged at his jacket at the same time he was pulling my dress down and exposing my breasts. Moving his lips from mine to my breasts, he began to suck on them gently.

The wind along with his warm mouth had me soaked already.

I began to suck on his neck as I fought with his belt. He was still leaving love marks all over my breasts as I moaned quietly at the feeling. After touching and licking enough, we finally got naked. Lord was he fine.

I began to get on top of him and faced his smooth brown dick as I put my pussy right on the top of his lip.

I began to deep throat him as I moved my hips riding his face.

As he slipped one finger into me while still eating me, I lost it and came all over his face .

He slightly chuckled as I gave him no time to brag on his accomplishment and I say directly on his dick reverse cowgirl. I sat on it for a minute just to get used to his size as I began to ride him as If he was my husband. Just then everything came rushing to me.

I spun around and looked him in his eyes and I rode him so slow and sensual making him feel everything I felt. The hurt, the anger, the frustration, I came all over his dick with tears rolling down my face.

"Tell me you love me" I said .

"I know u don't mean it but I just want you to say it."

He looked at me and said "I love you."

"Tell me this your pussy and you gone nut all in it."

"Imma nut all in my pussy" he said.

I began to cum again as I felt him clinch and he came all inside me. We rode our orgasm out as I just laid on top of him.

.............

That was a year ago and it's crazy how things are. I smiled at my 2 month old Aylani as I watched my husband put barbecue on the grill.

When I got home the night of the gala, he was there with the same excuses but knowing what I did I forgave him . About 2 months later I found out I was pregnant. When I told my husband he was ecstatic and from that day forward he has been the best husband to me and a great father to Aylani.

I stared in my daughters eyes. She looked so much like her Dad. She even has his smile.

I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant that Aylani was not Roland's but that was something I'll take to the grave. He has been no saint and neither have I.