Going Down East Pt 2

I was currently trying to get ready for the concert, but I was stuck with choosing which outfit to wear. I knew I wasn't wearing heels, but I just didn't know what look I was going for. Being that it started in a hour and my friends were on their way, I just opted for some distressed shorts, a shirt with his picture, as well as some black fans. Basic but cute.

After gettin dressed, I did my minimal makeup and put my 26' Brazilian straight hair into a low ponytail.

Since I did have a little time to spare, I decided to roll up. I loved smoking weed. I didn't do this often because I'm usually busy, but on special occasions like this I was usually high as a kite.

After smoking the first blunt, I took the 2 pre rolled ones and put them in my clutch as I sat on the couch basking in my highness.

After about 5 minutes I received a text from Mac saying they were outside. I grabbed my keys and clutch and strutted out the door.I got into the backseat of Mac's all black Range Rover and we were on our way.

When we got there, I was shocked. I knew he had fans, but I didn't know it was gonna be this big of a concert. That made me more excited to know I was gonna get backstage access.

When we got there Trinity went to make sure everything was good as we stood in the hallway of the building. She eventually came and got us.

"Sooo you ready to meet him?"

"Deadass?" I was so excited.

"Yess that what the access was for, come on" she grabbed my hand and we started to walk down the hall.

As we turned the corner and walked into a room, there he was. 6 feet 5 inches of pure sexy. He had his hair neatly braided to the back. He has on a blue dickie suit with the top open showing his belly. He wasn't sagging a lot but I could see the blue boxers just above his pants line. This man was so fine.

As I was eye fucking him , I heard that deep raspy voice that I loved so much .

"Yo wasgood" he said

I froze. I just stared. After noticing that he was giving me a funny look, I begin to speak.

"I'm a big fan, todays my birthday" I smiled.

"Oh word? Happy Birthday. Since it's your birthday I'm gonna let u come back after the concert and I'll give you a tour" he said

"Really?" I was cheesing so hard.

I said okay as his security began to tell him the concert was about to start. Mac and Trinity was already in front of me gettin ready to go look for the seats.

The concert was everything. He performed some of my favorites from him, as well as a few special guests such as Chris Brown and they performed Perfect. It was everything.

After the concert, I seen two men of his security team motion for us to come. I had butterflies in my stomach. Even though he was just gone take me around the building , I was still happy.

We walked back into the room where we were as he was in another room changing.

I was on my phone making snaps of Mac and Trin acting a fool when I seen him look through the door.

"Yo you ready?"

"Yes" I responded as I got up.

One security stayed back with them as one went with us.

Soon as I walked out the room I began to light one of my pre rolled blunts.

"Word,you smoke?" He looked at me. I inhaled and then passed him the blunt. He took me all around the large building as we shared the two blunts that I had.

From The Back (Celebrity Imagines)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara