Trash Talkin Trey

I opened my eyes for the 10th time that morning as I heard the keys jingle.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance because I knew that was him. It was 7:40 and my husband of 4 years decides it's okay to come home in the morning from some reason.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower so I could get in before he made it up the steps.

It wasn't always like this. The coming home the next morning,  long phone calls, the excuses , the lies, it came out of nowhere.

I admit I'm not a saint, but the things he chooses to do I never even thought of. I mean what's the point if gettin married If were just gonna cheat on each other? Apparently I'm the only one to think that way.

My thoughts consume me as I get into the shower and let the water cover my tears. I'm tired. I knew I had no proof, but I got all I needed this morning. To stay out all night as if u had no wife at home was the last straw.

Deciding I was done, I could hear the soft knocks on the door and continued doing what I was doing.

"Baby I'm so sorry. We had to do two more shipments last night and it got late. By the time I dropped Jeremy off I just crashed on his couch. I tried calling but my phone was dead.

I ignored him and continued my shower so I could get dressed and ready for work.

After gettin everything done in the bathroom, I walked to my room and was greeted by my sorry husband lookin like a lost dog.

"Baby please don't do this" he pleaded.

"Look u can call J and ask him," Before he could continue I interrupted him "I believe you"

He seemed taken back but happy at the response. I give a small smile and kiss his lips.

I was no fool. In fact I was pretty wise. I mean having my own business made me think with my mind and not my heart. I knew If it was over I would
have to get proof of his cheating, and until  I do, I'll play the dumb wife.

"I love you Amanda, I do." I nod my head

"Don't forget they gala tonight" I said

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, he says."

My bestfriend was having a gala tonight and I wouldn't miss it for the world, but for Roland's cheating ass, I couldn't say the same.

As if she knew she was on my mind, I received an incoming call from my best bitch.

"Ammy, I don't like the outfit I chose," Toni said. I could hear the panic in her voice.

"T we chose this outfit a month ago and it looks bomb on you, don't start" I tell her.

"I know I'm just so nervous and I want everything to be perfect."

"And it will be because you're perfect and you can draw your ass off. You got this.

After giving her a few more encouraging words, I began my drive to work and she awaited tonight to help my friend before she had a panic attack.