21 Minutes with 21 Savage Pt 2

I watched him like a hawk for what seemed like the whole night. He smoked at least 4 blunts so I knew he was high asf, but be keep lookin around which means he was watching his surroundings.

I was trying to wait until he went to the bathroom or sum, but he wasn't bulging. I had to think of another plan. By this time the second pill had kicked in so I was ready to get fucked.

I began to walked through the crowd and right before I got to him, I did the oldest trick in the book. I bumped him. He looked like he was about to curse me out until he looked up.

He looked up and his eyes met mine. My nipples instantly got hard. We stood there for what seemed like forever before I finally decided to say something.

"I'm sorry I don't know my way around here u know where the bathroom at?"

He lifted his brow and watched me as if he was studying. He whispered something to the guy next to him as he took his gun from his waistband. I then began walking as I could feel him looking at me from behind.

While he was looking for a bathroom, I was looking for an empty room. Right when we walked up to the bathroom I seen a small room to the left. Feeling bold, I grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

We said nothing as we looked at each other until I finally rubbed my hand against his jeans. When I noticed he didn't stop me, I unbuckled his jeans until I got to his boxers. I began to lick him through his boxers and rub him at the same time. I wanted him to beg.

He didn't say anything he just kept trying to pull his boxers down but I wouldn't let him. He was gonna have to beg me, but instead in typical hood nigga, he said

"Stop playing man"

Satisfied enough I removed him from his boxers and took him into my mouth. As I watched in grow between my lips I began to regret this decision. I never had a dick this big.

Determined, I continued sucking as I used my other hand to massage his balls.

"Damn" was all he said as I began to deepthroat him and I could feel the tip in the back of my throat.

When I felt him tense up, I stopped. Pulling him to the black leather couch, I pulled my skirt up as he took his jacket off. Before he could finish, I climbed to the top of the couch and placed both knees on top, and put my pussy directly in his face. I didn't even know if he ate pussy but he was gone do it today.

Before I could even ask, I felt his warm tongue come in contact work my clit. He began to devour me as I took his hair into my hands and began to ride his face.

Before I could even cum, I watched as he put the condom on and before he could tell me come on, I went from my knees to my feet and say directly on his dick. I moaned at the feeling but before he could get one stroke in, I came instantly.

Wasting no time I began to bounce on his dick. I twerked, bounced, and grinded all into that dick as I could feel the cream cover the condom

"Damn shawty chill it ain't going nowhere". He said

I didn't even reply as a I began to pull his hair with one hand and suck on his neck.

I came for the second time as I could feel his dick stiffen and I knew he was right behind me.

"Lemme taste that shit Daddy"

I said to him as I removed the condom and sucked the nut right out of his dick.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned as I swallowed every drop.

..........

I knew I was fucked up cause Keke drove us home and got an Uber from my house. After she got me in my room, I looked at her and said,

"When the next party?"