Bonus Chapter #1

In case you forgot any characters ^

"Kroshka."

I directed my gaze from the cake I was icing to the glorious Alpha male marching down the stairs in a pair of black slacks and a white collared shirt, his tie hanging loose around his neck, and let out an exaggerated whistle, "Why, hello handsome. Do I know you?"

Alrik lifted his head from buttoning his cuffs and gave me a wicked smirk as he strode over and grabbed my hand, tugging me into his arms.

"Mmm, I don't know you, but I'm open to getting reacquainted with your beautiful ass between the sheets," he muttered gruffly, palming my ass and pulling my leg around his hips while he nuzzled my neck. 

Alrik has recently put his piercings back in because he thought they would make him appear younger, and if I thought we couldn't keep our hands off each other before, it was impossible now. 

All he had to do was bite his pierced lip, and I was a puddle. 

I hummed and slapped his chest lightly, "I spent an hour doing my make-up so let's not ruin it with what you have in mind."

He huffed against my neck, "Then, I guess I will have to settle with a kiss."

I smiled and leaned in for a peck, only to have him spin me around and pin my hips against the counter with his body. 

"What the–"

He hiked my dress up my hips and kneeled, pressing his lips against my ass cheek and soothing the somewhat raw skin with his soft kisses. I inhaled sharply, and goosebumps scattered across my skin as he tugged the thin lining of my thong with the teeth and released it so it snapped against my skin, causing me to thrum with pleasure from the delicious sting.

From the glint in his eye, I expected him to continue his teasing, instead he tugged my dress back down, patted my ass, and straightened with a satisfied smile plastered on his face, "I love kissing your ass."

I 'hmph'ed and turned my attention back to icing the cake, trying to ignore his arms that were caging me in.

"I still don't know why I need a birthday cake. I'm getting old," he said under his breath.

I rolled my eyes, "You act as if you started sprouting white hairs the moment the clock struck midnight. You're only turning twenty-eight, birthday boy."

His palm slapped my ass before I could blink, "What did I tell you this morning, kroshka?"

"That for everytime I said the word birthday, you would smack my ass for reminding you that you're a grandpa," I said, barely concealing my amusement.

He narrowed his eyes and almost pouted at the grin on my face, "This isn't funny."

"I didn't say anything."