HermitCraft hunger games!

I know this isn't a good first chapter but this is one of the reasons I wanted to make this book, I just hope you have fun reading this! And who knows, maybe I'll write a actual chapter from it too!

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Tango runs away from the Cornucopia.

Zed finds Cub hiding in the cornucopia, but Cub kills him. (NOO NOT MY BABY BOY, you were too young..)

Ren scares Impulse away from the cornucopia. (Phew, don't take your chances man, you don't wanna anger the beast there)

Buffs grabs a backpack and retreats.

Pixl breaks Mumbo's nose for a basket of bread. (PIXL! How could you?! He would've shared it if only you'd ask!)

Jevin runs away from the cornucopia.

Keralis runs away from the cornucopia.

TFC runs away from the cornucopia.

BDubs runs away from the cornucopia.

Zloy takes a handful of throwing knives. (Please don't throw them at any of your friends, use it for hunting instead)

Xisuma grabs a shovel. (Are you going to bury anyone with that or are you digging someone out?)

Stress runs away from the cornucopia.

Grian grabs a backpack and retreats. (Don't be filled with TNT, we don't want another cave-in)

Wels runs away from the cornucopia.

Iskall runs away from the cornucopia.

Scar runs away from the cornucopia. (I mean I would run off too, especially after what Cub did, now let's just hope that nether Doc or Scar is killed)

False grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty. (Okay but that's just not fair, also how did whoever did take it even carried it?)

Joe gathers as much food as he can.

Python kills Doc as he tries to run. (NO WHY HOW?! Who'll take care of Ren and Area 77 now?)

Day 1

Cub receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. (Those convex and their shenanigans, what is he up to?)

BDubs fell in the water when he was trying to fill his canteen, only to wake up in fresh clothes in Xisuma's tent. (aww, that's just sweet, I hope this isn't forgotten)

Stress fishes. (..remind me to remove that)

While he explored the stadium, TFC finds a letter, when opened said "Jingled!", TFC is very disappointed. (HAHA I didn't expect this to be such a dad event, but he made it better)

False, Impulse, Pixl, and Ren hunt for other tributes. (I like to imagine they go in a group instead of alone, so I'm kind of worried)