Caving In The Seems

Okay so I couldn't resist myself, and some of the stuff in the last game gave me a whole lot of inspiration for this chapter, so hope this turns out good!

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-•-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

When a Hermit ran out of something they'd usually go to the shopping district to, well, buy what they need, and go on their marry way, and maybe even restock their own as well!

But unfortunately for Grian, almost everyone has traveled away, either to an event he wasn't invited to, or on vacation.
And although this is a good opportunity to prank said people, he didn't think it'd be worth it.

So instead he did what he could do best, building, while trying to do some redstone along the way, even going as far as to restock his shops, getting a lot of left over sand and gravel, to which he immediately turned it into TNT because, "you can never have too much TNT!" is what he'd say.

He usually listened to music while building alone, but since he's learning how to do redstone now, Grian would need his ears to see if they even work in the first place.
For he was trying to connect an auto dropper to a water elevator, that would then have to be connected with his pickle "farm" which he still needed to check in case it broke.

But Grian pushed that thought away, deciding to worry about that later. And then he realized that while he was thinking, he must've been on auto pilot or he ran out of something, because next thing he knew.

He was flying to the shopping district, landing gracefully in front of Cherry, walking in the store looking for what he needed- observers so that's what he ran out of.
Opening the chest with one hand and diamonds in the other, all he could grab was a piece of paper, 'out of stock, come back later!'
Grian sighed deeply, of course when he needs it the most it's not there, he guessed that's what Mumbo felt when that- wait, Mumbo! that's right he has a witch farm! As Grian readied his rocket to fly straight through the Nether he realized, he ransacked the place yesterday, and he haven't afked there in a while, so it's all been emptied out.

Cursing himself silently, Grian went to the second best thing, caving, not strip-mining through an endless stream, just normally caving, walking into the Portal to hipp- Hermit, Hermit ville.

Being a Hippie sure did do something to that head of his, 'cause now all he wants to build is Hippie related, even if he's not one anymore.

He even got yelled at in an Architech meeting when Iskall was presenting an idea for Sahara, it was something that entertains customers while they waited for their order, although Iskall loved the Area 77 storyline, he didn't quite like the fact that it distracted Grian from everything else, especially since it's supposed to be over now, he'd be there, yes, but he'd be writing ideas down for Hippie Land instead of for Sahara or even listening to the presentation.

Walking out of the Portal to Hi- Hermit Ville, brushing the memory, he almost immediately went to Hippie land, when he crossed paths with Ren "Hey man! How are you my good friend?" He waved cheerfully, putting on a huge smile, "Are you going to Hippie Land? May I accompany you? I need to get some supplies for a project of mine." He asked sheepishly.

Grian honestly didn't know what to say, he just wanted to go caving, but that could wait, besides, he could use this to catch up with his friend, "Yeah sure, why not? I could use some company before I go caving." Grian replied with some uncertainty, returning that same heartwarming smile, and began walking off, Ren following soon after.

He glanced at the machines they built together as they entered Hippie Land "So, what do you exactly need?" Grian asked eyeing the time counter, wondering what it'd happen if he turned it on again.