8

Now Playing: Liam Gallagher - Once; Wrabel - Poetry.

I woke up with a hand strangling my stomach and for a minute I thought I was dreaming, but the sound of a light snoring noise told me otherwise.

Oh my god. I tried to move but he gripped himself even closer to me. This was the closest I have ever been to him and did not want to think too much about the fact that every inch of his front part of the body was touching every inch of the back part of mine. Despite enjoying his warmth, I carefully lifted his hand and he slowly started to turn to the other side, never waking up.

I stared for a second, he looked so angelic when asleep. It was almost impossible to believe that he was sleeping in my bed, I did not even remember falling asleep yesterday.

He looked so peaceful sleeping! For this reason (and this reason only), I decided not to wake him up and jumped in the shower to get ready to work.

It took me ages to shower, since I was too lost in my mind fantasizing about what have happened the night before. You're being stupid, Benny... My mind warned me.

Carefully, I dried my hair and body. When I realized that I had left my underwear in the room, I panicked a bit. It's fine. He's probably still asleep. I tried to relax but it seemed impossible with his body sleeping in my bed. I was being so stupid and paranoid: he probably already left. So, I decided to roll a towel around my body and precisely when entering back in the bedroom, I spotted him already smiling at me, sleepy face on and messy hair falling on his forehead. What a vision from heaven...

-Good morning! – His husky voice made me quiver. He looked so good.

-Morning! – I faced my naked feet and felt conscious of my body when his eyes travelled from up down, measuring every single millimeter of it. – Sorry, I'm just going to...

Once again, acting paranoid and wanting to kill myself for being so stupid, I locked myself back in the bathroom. The adrenaline I was feeling just by having his look on me made me realize I was not in control anymore. I certainly did want to feel that way. Not about him though. You're obviously not enough! My brain shouted.

Harry knocked one single time in the bathroom door, and it was like I felt his body right behind it. I leaned on the door trying to be a bit closer to him, trying to remember how it felt to have him so near. A bit foolish, I know but it was like I was already craving his touch. Stop with the nonsense!

My brain was right. I should just forget about these stupid moments I think we share. He is just playing the rich guy who can also be a cool one.

-Hey, I am going up. – He said against the door. I felt his heavy breathing from the other side of the door. – You can come out and get dressed. – I did not find the strength to reply so he carried on: - Thank you for yesterday.

I only got out of the bathroom when I heard my room's door closing. My heart was still racing with the adrenaline.

*

Nadja was already in Harry's room when I entered it. Though I felt bubbly in that morning, I could not admit it. Besides, I was feeling so nervous. Nervous to see him, nervous that he would talk about the fact that we slept together. I mean, we did not sleep together. We slept together. The real connotation of the word. Either way, it felt so wrong. It was weird, at least.

Once again, I lost myself on my thoughts and Nadja greeted me with the biggest smile.

-How are you girl? – She asked politely.

-The usual. – I replied laughing.

-Come on! That cannot be true! – She played.

-Well, it is! – I laughed.

-Was Zayn in your room last night? – She suggestively raised her eyebrows and I petrified. - I heard you talking. I did not hear anything else, relax. – She laughed. I tried to join her laugh, but all I could think about was the fact that my boss slept next to me in my own bed.

-Yeah. – I mumbled. – Yeah, he was. – I coughed a bit.

-Well, Harry probably slept in the sofa, there is not much to do here anyway. – Of course not. It was not Zayn the one who I was talking to last night and ended up sleeping next to me. – You can go to the kitchen, love. I know you prefer it in there.

-Thank you, Nadja. Please call me if there is anything else you need.

With no more words being said, I left his bedroom.

The huge white corridor was also very bright and surrounded by windows on its right side. On the left side were the rest of the bedrooms: three more luxurious suits. I stopped myself when Harry gets out from one of them with a girl that looked incredibly gorgeous.

Her brown hair had ruby reflections and her pale skin was perfectly covered in beautiful freckles. I was able to recognize her because of the so familiar big green eyes. She had his eyes, so I assumed they were related.

-Good morning! – I courteously greeted and was going to keep walking pass them, but she stopped me by hugging me the same way his mother did the other day.

-Hi! I'm Gemma! – The same thick English accent. – I'm Harry's sister! – Touché. Wasn't it weird that his family was so nice to the staff? I was a bit surprised by that.

-Well, I am Benny, if there is anything you need, just let me know. – I informed respectfully and trying to look professional. I decided not to look at Harry, still I could feel his gaze on me. What is wrong with me? I felt the fire rising to my cheeks and was going to inform that I had to leave because I had an imaginary task to do when Harry interrupted my thoughts:

-Hey Benny, it would be nice if you would come with us to Rome later. – He spoke slowly, and it took me awhile to assimilate every word he said.

I blinked a bit astonished and lastly, he decided to explain his invitation. – We are going to see a football game and we kind of need your help. – I raised my eyebrow. A smirked arise on Gemma's face. These two and their smirks.

-Yeah. – She saved her brother's ass. – My boyfriend would like to bring his nephew but he's a terror. I mean, aren't all kids? An extra pair of hands would be great to take care of him. – She promptly explained.

-I guess I should go then. – I finally said, deeply hopping that her boyfriend's nephew was not truly a nightmare. – When should I be ready?

Gemma immediately replied: - We should leave around 5pm, if that's ok with you. – I nodded in acceptance and surprisingly nicely she added: - You can dress whatever you want, just casual. – She smiled. – I would also be wondering what I would dress in this situation. – How kind of her. I was completely mesmerized for the fact that this person was being so considerate towards me. Little did I know she had heard about me before.

-Thank you, Ms. Styles. – I said with a smile.

-Oh, please call me Gemma, Benny! – She brushed my shoulder in an empathetic gesture.

-I'll be ready by then! – I promised and walked away. I can't lie, it felt exciting and then I remembered the argument I had with Zayn last night.

*

Hey yous. New chapter. You know the drill.

See you soon.

-Brooke.