11

Now playing: Elton John - I guess that's why they call it the blues

Harry and I left the room so we could leave Martin to sleep. We had a walkie talkie with us and left the other one in the bedroom in case he would wake up.

Then we were in the living room together and I kind of feared what was going to happen next.

-Let's watch a movie. – He said. – The Notebook? – He suggested. The Notebook was my favorite movie.

-You really know the ladies, don't you? – I coughed a laugh.

-I know you borrowed my book. – He said and I instantly became red. – I wanted to reread it and it wasn't there... – He explained. – Then we went to your room and you had it on your bedside table. – He kept explaining and I kept getting redder than red.

-I... - I gulped. – I did not think you would notice. – I tried to hide the embarrassment on my face.

-Hey... - He took my hands out of my face. – I am messing around. – He laughed.

-Was that why you wanted to enter my room? – I asked trying to face the ceiling.

-To see if you had my The Notebook book? – He repeated and I nodded affirmatively. - If I tell you why I really wanted to go in your room, you're going to stop talking to me for good. – He chuckled and I automatically raised a brow. – I am not allowed to say it out loud. You have a boyfriend. – I felt uncomfortable and remembered Zayn. I switched position trying to find a more comfortable one. Was he my boyfriend? Was Zayn really my boyfriend? No.

-I don't think he's my boyfriend. – I whispered, staring at my black toenails and recalled my soul's true colors. – Anyway, I'm thinking about ending everything with him. We're friends, nothing else. – I sighed.

-Friends who kiss?

-Yeah, friends who kiss. – I replied and felt extremely uncomfortable as if I had a need to explain myself. Idiot! My conscience shouted. I stood up and went make a tea. – Do you want a tea? – I offered.

-Yes, mint please. – He calmly replied. I put two cups and two mint tea bags inside of a white porcelain teapot and waited for the water to boil in the kettle.

-You're my boss. – I observed as if we were both forgetting about the situation we were in.

-I don't care about that. – He stood up and walked towards me, his fingers brushed my naked arm and I looked down, trying to escape his gaze.

He came closer, took my chin on his soft hand and made me look him in the eyes. I trembled. Then, he pulled me closer. I let him, I felt weak, like something was about to burst inside my chest. I just felt so addicted to his touch already, did not see an end to get more of him, so I waited for him to invest.

At that precise moment, we were awake from the trance we were into because the kettle had finally made that special inconvenient noise.

It was like we were in synchrony: we eyed the kettle at the same time and then, we eyed each other, the tension arisen, and I was not able to stop the thoughts I had going on my mind.

He came closer and leaned his forehead against mine. My heart was beating so fast expecting what was yet to come. He cupped my face on his large hands and I stared back at him pleading for the kiss I was wishing since the moment he smirked for the first time. I stretched my hands and pulled his body closer to mine. I was ready. I wanted to kiss him. Honestly, I wanted all of him and wished he could take all of me right there.

However, Martin had different plans for us. This time there was not the option to ignore, the little one was crying, and we ran to him awkwardly, still shaking due to our little moment.

-Baby, we're here. – Harry said and crawled back to the bed.

I turned the light of my bed side table on. – Is it better like this, honey? – I asked and he nodded. He grabbed my belly in a hug and I hugged him back, laying in the bed with him.

Before falling asleep, the last thing I saw were Harry's eyes. And oh, they looked beautiful.

*

I felt the bed bouncing up and down and wondered what the fuck was happening. I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the clarity and saw Martin jumping in it right next to me.

Harry was nowhere to be seen and I wondered if he slept with us.

-Mornin'! – The little one came in my direction and jumped to my arms. I held him and stood up, putting him on my neck as holding his hands so he wouldn't fall. My hair must have been messy, but I couldn't care less back then.

We entered the living room and Harry was only with his black shorts, no t-shirt on and I couldn't stop staring the art stamped on his skin. It looked so good, I just wished I could spend my time analyzing every single tattoo that covered his arm and his torso.

-Good morning sleepy heads! – He braded. – Can I ask for breakfast? Gem and Michal will be here soon. – Harry explained.

-Yes, of course. Meanwhile, I'm gonna get this little Mr ready. – I kept Martin on my neck, while taking him back to the room to get him dressed, but he decided to shout Harry's name instead:

-Harry! Harry! – Harry looked at him, his smile wide open and ready to play in the kindest way. Deep down I felt my heart melt, he was so good with Martin... – I'm taller than you. – He said while pointing his little tongue out.

-Are you? – He came closer trying to reach him.

When he came closer, his gaze crossed mine, but he quickly stared the floor instead. I felt the urge of last night outcropping its way on my skin but tried to ignore it.

His naked torso was centimeters away from me and I had to force myself to contain the impulse to touch it.

Harry tried to hug Martin and on the process my face was slightly pressed against his neck. My heart rating was certainly rising, and I wished he did not have the brilliant idea of hugging Martin while he was sitting on my neck. Maybe he did it on purpose! My conscience shouted. Of course not...

-Sorry. – He said and before I was able to predict, the three of us were laughing in unison.

It felt good. He smelled good...

Our laugh was interrupted by a knock on the door and I could guess it was Gemma and Michal.

They entered the room silently when Harry opened the door and they clearly pretended not to notice my pajamas presence in Harry's room. They were already dressed up and ready to get going back home. Harry, Martin and I were still in our sleeping clothes.

Breakfast was quiet and calm. When we were all finished, Gemma and Michal took Martin, so Harry and I could get ready.

My hurt pumped fast and wished for what was about to come.

*

 I'll be back Sunday.

-Brooke.