Chapter One: Bella

Raven's POVA small sigh escaped my lips as I lay back against my seat in the cafeteria

Raven's POV
A small sigh escaped my lips as I lay back against my seat in the cafeteria. It was lunch time as I sat alone on my own table away from everyone else, kind of, the Cullen's seat a table across from me. "So Raven, is it ture you have a baby sister coming here?" Jessica asked causing me to look at her.

"Why do you care?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I cross my arms over my chest. "I just want to know. Is she like you?" She asked causing me to glare at her as I felt my anger shooting up. "I'd watch what you say Jess." I snarled then suddenly felt a wave of calmness. "But to answer your stupid question, no, she's not like me. And I perfer to keep it that way." I said then mumbled the last part under my breath as I look out the window.

I quickly grabbed my bag and walked off knowing fully well she was gonna keep asking me question. "Thanks Jasper." I said walking pass the Cullen's as I went to the hallway. I quickly made my way to my next class just as the bell rings. I could already see everyone coming to me to ask me question.

Time Skip

It was funny that at the last class I was with the rest of the Cullen's and nobody else. "So your sister." Alice started causing me to chuckle. "She's clumsy at times. But she might be curious about you all." I warned then as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Just a heads up." I added then looked at Edward and Jasper. Jasper smiled at me softly as Edward frowns.

I found out about the Cullens secret on accident. I was out hunting and wanting to cook something for Charlie. Jasper so happen to still my kill but I still got to make the food. Less cleaning for me. "I want to see your gift again Raven." Emmett said causing me to chuckle at him softly.

They also know my secret. I though since they told me their I would tell them mine. I picked up my sleeves to my right arm and gently waved my fingers causing the little green stick figure to move off my skin to the table.

 I picked up my sleeves to my right arm and gently waved my fingers causing the little green stick figure to move off my skin to the table

"Guys say hello to Pickett." I said softly just as he quickly hide behind my hand. "Awe his so cute!" Alice gooshed causing me to chuckled as I moved a fingure causing Pickett to grab it. I moved my hand up and places him on my right shoulder for them to see.

"It's okay Pick, dear. They can't hurt you." I said softly before sending them a sharp glare causing them all to tense up and nod. Pickett slowly sats down as he stares them down. "Can you shift into the creatures?" Jasper asked causing me to grin at him. "Only the big ones." I said winking at him as I put Pickett in my pocket and grab my things.

The bell rings causing us all to get up. "Pickett stay inside. We don't want the others to see you." I mumbled as I left the classroom and to my locker. "Hey Swan!" I heard causing me to sigh as I closed my locker. "What is it Mike?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow causing him to blush. "I was wondering if your free tomorrow?" He asked as he looks anywhere but me.

"Sorry Mike I have to pick up my little sister and show her around." I said looking at him. "But I appreciate the offer." I said flashing him my weak knees smile before leaving him there. I quickly pulled out a cig and place it in between my lips and pulled out my lighter to light it.

"I don't see why you smoke that shit." I heard causing me to look up quickly to see Henry. "Henry." I said with a smile as I walked towards him. "Its been so long old friend." I said causing us both to chuckle. "It has young one. Now lets go see Shelley." He said as he opened the door to his car.

" He said as he opened the door to his car

"Nice ride." I comment as Pickett jumped out of my pocket and went to Henry. "Ah Pickett nice seeing you again little guy." Henry said causing me to chuckle. "You mean since the last time we had a mission?" I asked as he startes the car.

"Speaking of mission. We have one in Seattle." He told me causing me to frown. "Pickett." I said causing Pickett to quickly come to me and disappear under mt sleeve. "How long is it this time?" I asked pulling out my phone. "A week." He said causing me to call Charlie. "Hello?" I heard causing me to smile softly.

"Hey dad. Um... I have a trip to go to in Seattle. Its gonna take about a week." I told him as I look outside to see we where close by the house. "What about Bella?" Charlie asked knowing fully will that I was excited to see her. "I can't pick her up. As much as I really want to. I'm sorry dad." I said causing him to chuckle softly.

"Its okay. I'll tell her you said hello. And please come home in one piece." He addes causing me to smile sadly. "I'll try my best." I said then hung up. "Its amusing how your father knows what you do yet his a cop." Henry said causing me to smile slightly. "Well he knows half of the story." I said with a playful smirk as he parked outside my place.

"Of course he doesn't." He said as we got out and went inside the house. "I'll be back." I saos as I quickly went up the stairs and went to my bedroom in the attic. I quickly wrote a note for Bella and grabbed my all ready packed bag that was by my door.

 I quickly wrote a note for Bella and grabbed my all ready packed bag that was by my door

I left my room and went to Bellas and place the note on the nightstand. I smiled softly as I look at the picture of me and Bella together hugging. When I lived with her in Arizona I remember she was getting bullied over their. I beat the girls up after school and that's how I met Henry.

He heated me out and ended up being my mentor. He found out about my power after a few years of knowing each other. I was surpise that he didn't run away.