Chapter Six: Dragon in Italy

Raven's POV
I smiled softly as me and Bella got into the private plane that one of my friends gave me as a gift. "So you can bring the tattoo creatures on your skin to life?" Bella ask as she took a seat in front of me. Both Henry amd Shelley are in the cockpit.

"Yep. I can shift to some of them." I added softly looking at the window. "Why haven't you told me this?" She asked a bit mad causing me to look at her sadly. "I wanted too, but I was scared that you wouldn't look at me as your sister anymore." I said looking back at the window as the plane started to move.

Me and Bella quickly put on our seat beats as I also told her about the mission and she would have to stay in the total room. "So their is no festival?" Bella asked with a raised eyebrow. "Their is. I'm just not going." I said causing her to nod her head. "At least we left the rain." Bella mumbled causing me to chuckle.

After the plane took flight Henry got out of the cockpit and glaced at Bella before looking at me. "She knows." I told him causing him to nod. "I'm gonna go to sleep in the back." Bella said taking off her seatbelt and went to the back.

"Theirs a group in Volterra that's been trafficking women and children." Henry said as he gave me a file. (This is just a story! I don't mean to offend any Italy readers!) Theirs a pictyre of what looks to be about four guys and two girl walking the streets. "Names are Enzo, Alfonzo, Rèmy, Dante, Soraya, and Paulina." I listed off placing my hand under my chin.

"What are you thinking about?" Henry asked me as I place the file on the table in front of me. "I was warn that we have to do this at night. One of my friends is a seer. Said if I'm going to shift, which I might, to do it at night." I told him just as Shelley came out of thw Cockpit. "Its on autopilot." Shelley said taking the seat in front of me.

"We could find their base and attack one by one?" Henry said causing me to humm. I smiled softly as I felt my phone vibrate. I lloked at my phone to see I got a text from Alice. 'It could work just be careful and look behind you from time to time.' The text said.

(I've personal never been on a plane before. I'm to lazy to check if you can use your phone on thw plane so let's just say you can for the story.)

"We need to make sure that we don't look off. Their is a festival going on. And that'll cause a lot of people to surround us." I told them causing them to nod. "They'll be wearing black clocks." Henry said causing me to nod. "We got to be careful and watch your six." I told them getting up to go to thw back with Bella as they both went back to the Cockpit.

Time Skip

A small smirk appeared on my lip as me, Henry, and Shelley slips up following the group. I was wearing all black and a mask with horns. I looked around as I followed everyone in my own pace.

 I looked around as I followed everyone in my own pace