Chapter Seven: Confusion

Raven's POV
"What?" I asked in shock as I stood outside on the balcony. "Their your mates." Alice said causing me to run my fingures through my hair. "What about Jasper?" I asked softly as I sat down getting slightly dizzy. "His also your mate." Alice said causing my bottom lips to quiver.

"So I'm mated to four vampire. Three of them are freaking power hungry and one that I adore." I said as I saw something at the streets. "Raven. I know this is hard for you." Alice said as Luther stood next to me calming me down a lot. "It is hard. I just don't understand." I said softly as Luther gently nuzzle closer to me.

"Its rare for a vampire to be mated to one person." Alice said as I sigh softly watching as the sun rise. "What about Jasper?" I asked softly as I heard something move. "His on his way their. Are you okay?" She asked me softly as I closed my eyes. "Honestly. I'm confused but kind of excited." I said softly as I look at Luther causing him to lick my cheek.

"You have nothing to worry about." Alice said as happily then started to squeal. "You got to wear the outfit I pack for you before you and Bella go touring around!" Alice said causing me to chuckle. "I guess. I'll call or texts you later." I tell her hanging up as I got up as the sky started to turn pink and gold.

I quietly went inside with Luther ahead closing the door behind me. Henry and Shelley left when I told them I wanted to look around. I smiled hearing the door knock causing me to go up to see Jasper waiting. "Jasper." I said opening the door and pulled him in.

"Raven. They haven't done anything to you?" He asked as we pulled away from a hug. "No. But apparently they'll be looking for me." I told him as I went to my room with him following close behind and Luther disappears. "What about Bella?" Jasper asked as he sat on the bed and I went to the closet to change my clothes.

 "What about Bella?" Jasper asked as he sat on the bed and I went to the closet to change my clothes

"Alice said she'll meet her mate as well

"Alice said she'll meet her mate as well." I told him as I went to the bed next to him to put on my boots. I smirk slightly seeing Jasper bit his bottom lip. I licked my lips as I went to straddle Jaspers waist causing him to place his hands on my hips. "Raven." Jasper warns as I run my fingures through his hair gently tugging it.

"We have some time." I purred causing him to groan before pressing his lips on mine roughly. Our lips move in sync as he quickly pins me down on the bed with both my hands above my head. Jasper slowly made his way to my neck as I started to grind against him. "Raven." Jasper growls as he gently nips my neck making sure not to break the skin.

"Jasper.~" I panted as he let go of my hand and I quickly took off his shirt. Jasper moved my legs making me wrap them around his waist as I moved my hands down his cold skin. "Fuck. Raven." Jasper pants grinding slightly harder against me. Jasper gasped slightly as I moved my hand under his pants and boxer from behind and squeez his ass.

Time Skip

Me, Jasper, and Bella walked around the street taking in the scenery. "I wish Forks was like this." Bella said causing me to smile as her as I held Jaspers hand. "Nice a warm. Not to hot and not to cold." I said as Jasper squeezed my hand causing me to stop.

I looked up at him only to see he was looking at something else. I followed his gaze to see one of the seven Vampires looking at us. "Demetri." Jasper said causing Bella to stand close to me. "The masters would like to see you and the two girls." Demetri said causing me to slightly glare at him.

"Says who?" I said getting his attention as I pulled Bella behind me more. "The kings." He said turning around and started to walk. Jasper growled lowly but started to follow him. "Whatever happens. Just stay close to me Bella." I told her holding her hand as we started to follow Dementri.

"Okay." Bella mumbled as I could feel all of my creature moving. I bit the inside of my cheeks making sure that none of them got out. I glared at the ground as another Vampire appeared next to Demetri. I think it was the same guy who grabbed my tail from hitting them.

"Raven." Bella gasped in shock and fear since the tall man just appeared out of nowhere. "Felix. His the strongest in the Volturi. While Demetri is a tracker." Jasper mumbled as we went inside a castle. I gently squeez Jasper's hand as I felt Pickett moved from my sleeve to Bella.

I look at Bella just to see her slightly relaxe as Pickett hide behind her hair. Both Felix and Demetri step aside as the elevator door opens. I let go of Jasper's and let Bella between me and Jasper. It was silent as the door closed and we waited for then to open again.

I felt Bella squeez my hand tightly as they started to shake. I quickly pulled her closer to me with my arms wrapped around her shoulder. "What are you? If you don't mind me asking." Felix ask causing me to look at him then to Jasper. "Human. I just have a gift or power I guess." I mumbled as I see Pickett gently pat Bella's neck telling her his there.

"To turn into a dragon?" Demetri asked causing me to slightly smile at him. "Depends." I said with a grin just as the elevator door opens. "On?" Felix asked a bit curious as we started to walk down the corridor. "If you piss her off." Jasper snarled slightly causing me to chuckle and Bella to slightly relaxe.

"Raven." Bella mumbled causing me to look at her just as I see black fur behind her before it hid in the shadows. 'Luther.' I thought as we stood in front a huge double door. Both Felix and Demetri open the door to, what looks to be, a throne room. There in front of was was three of them.

I narrowed my eyes slightly as I look arounf noticing their were the Seven Vampires I saw last night. "Welcome." The man in tgr middle greeted causing me to hold Bella behind me. "This is Aro." Jasper said as Aro walked towards us. "He can see your past thoughs in one touch." Jasper said as he gave Aro his hand.

I glared slightly on the ground as I felt my creatures begging to come out. "Magnifico." I heard looking up as Aro looks at me in awe. "She is human and her sister nows nothing." Jasper said just as I heard two gasp causing me to look at the two siblings who were looking at Bella.

'So Bella would have to know anyways.' I though as Aro stood in front of me. "May I?" He asked causing me to sigh softly before giving him my hand. "Wonderful... I see..."