Chapter Three: Edward Is...

Raven's POV
I parked my car at the school parking lot talking to Edward. "If you want I can see if I can have you in most of my classes or change Bella's classes." I told him as I look at the school. "I've already tried. Theirs no other classes I could change too." He said causing me to sigh softly. "I could let you hold Pickett during school." I told him knowing that Pickett can help him.

"That might work." Edward said causing me to smile softly. "Its okay Edward. I believe in you. And I'll do my best to keep you from hurting Bella." I told him as I heard him smile. "Thank you Raven." He said before hunging up. A small sigh escaped my lips as I got out my car and locked it before going to the front office.

"Ah, Ms. Swan. I was wondering if I needed to call your father about your absents." The lady said causing me to chuckle softly as I gave her the doctors pass. "I was at the hospital. I kind of hurt myself when I was fixing my car." I lied causing her to frown before nodding her head. "Are you okay?" She asked slightly worried aa I heard the office door opened. "I am. I just need to be more careful now." I told as I turn around to see Jasper looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Raven." Jasper causing causing me to smile at him as we left the office. "Sorry I was gone for a week. Their was something I had to do in Seattle." I said causing him to narrow his eyes at me. "So Bella is Edwards Blood singer. I'm pretty sure that's gonna be a pain to explain to Bella." I mumbled as I went to my locker.

"Your not gonna..." Alice started as she appeared next to me. "Of course not. I promise I won't tell her anything. But I could come up with something." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Like?" Jasper asked just as Alice burst out laughing. "Edward isn't gonna like that one bit." Alice said causing me to grin at her.

Time Skip

"You can go hang out with your friends I'll be at my table." I told Bella as we made out way to the cafeteria. "Are you sure. I don't..." She started causing me to kiss her forehead. "It's okay Bells." I said softly as I moved away and went to go get my lunch. A small sigh escaped my lips as I sat at my own table and started to eat my sandwich.

I took notice that Bella kept looking at me every once an awhile. 'She doesn't seem care about Edward.' I though with a slight smile as I see Alice and Jasper sit next to me. "Need something?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as Alice looks at me. "So what do you think about traveling?" Alice asked causing me to chuckle.

"Depend on where I want to go. I was thinking to go to Romania to see Vlades castle if he lets me." I said knowing a lot of their kinds. "We could have Carlisle try to get you a flight over their." Jasper said causing me to smile at him softly.

"I'm good for now. I have to watch over Bella for now." I told them causing to nod. "Any other places?" Alice asked as I took notice of the spirk in her eyes. "You already now." I said causing her to grin slightly. "Is Bella Italian?" Alice asked causing me to smile. "Kind of on our mothers side." I said with a shruged shoulder.

"Then you and Bella should go to Italy." Alice said causing both me and Jasper to look at her with a raised eyebrow. "I mean I love Italian food." I said taking another bite of my sandwich. "But I don't see myself going to Italy." I added as I finished my sandwich.

Time Skip

"I just don't understand. He was being a dick. He just glared at me and covered his nose as if I smell like shit!" Bella ranted causing me to chuckle at her softly. "Maybe you did?" I joked causing her to look at me wide eyed as she quickly smelled her hair.

"I'm messing with you." I joked causing her to glare at me playfully. "Raven!" She yelled causing my eyes to widen as I run outside with her following close behind. "Bella! I'm sorry!" I yelled only to be tackled to the ground. "That wasn't funny!" Bella yelled as she got on top of me and started to tickle me. "No!" I yelled laughing as we hear a car stop.

"What's going on?" I hears as I managed to push Bella off carfully and got up. "We were joking around." I told Dad as Bella laughs softly and got up. Just then both Jacob and Billy pulled up. "Jacob?!" I yelled excited as I run up to hug him. "Raven. When your sister was here and you weren't I thought..." Jacob started causing to pull away and look at him. "I was in Seattle." I told him causing him to nod slightly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Bella asked as she stood next to me. "We came to viste your flat screen." Billy said as Dad help him on his wheelchair. "Good to see you again Billy." I said grinning at him. "Good to see you to kid." He said causing me to laugh softly.

Time Skip

"Bella." I sighed as Bella looks at me with a frown. "What?" She asked as she finally sat down on her bed. "Theirs a reason why Edward act the way he did." I told her softly as I sat down next to her. "Edward has major anxiety when his around new girls. Thats why most of his classes he has it with his siblings." I lied causing her to look at me wide eyed.

"How do you know?" She asked causing me to smile at her slightly. "I'm close friends with his sibling and his parents. It took me a full year for him to talk to me. And he isn't your type either. In fact his not interested in girls." I said as I saw her shoulder deflates. "Oh. Why is it all the cute and attractive guys are either gay or taken?" Bella asked as she lay back in her bed.

"That's just how life works. Maybe their not your one an only." I said softly as I place a gentle kiss her temple. "One day will find ours." I said softly causing her to sigh as she wrapped her arms around me an nuzzled her nose to my shoulder. "I hope so." She mumbled as I smiled at her softly.