Chapter Five: Going to Italy

Raven's POV
After the whole nomad thing the murders here in Fork stop. It was just me and Dad sitting at the table eating breakfast as Bella was still asleep. "Maybe its for the best that we don't find out what happened Dad." I told him softly as I got up and went to go fill up his coffee cup. "I know kiddo but." He started causing me to raise and eyebrow at him.

"But you what justice on what happened to Waylon." I said causing his breath to hitch. "Dad. I can promise you those that are responsible of the murders would be punished." I told him softly causing him to look at me sadly before nodding his head.

"Now go finish eat so you can get to work." I said kissing his cheek before going upstairs to wake up Bella. "Bells. Time to get up. Breakfast is ready." I told her gently shaking her awake. She groan as streached her limbs as I left her room. "Have a nice day at work Dad." I said softly as Dad grabbed the keys to his cop cruiser. "Of course kiddo. I'll meet you and Bells at the dinner for dinner?" He asked causing me to grin at him.

"Thats only if I don't get a call from Henry." I told him causing him to nod. "See you soon." He mumbled kissing my head before leaving. "Was that Dad?" Bella asked once I saw dad drove off. "Yup." I said popping the 'p' loudly. Then my phone started to ring. "Who could that be." I mumbled as I look at Bella.

"Finish eating so we can go to la push." I told her kissing her forehead before going to my room to get my phone. "Henry?" I asked confused when I picked up. "Raven. How are you feeling?" He asked as I sat down on the edge of my bed. "Better. Thanks for coming to the graduation and tell that to Shelley too for me." I told him causing him to chuckle.

"Of course we wouldn't miss it for the world. But we have a mission in two day." He said causing me to frown. "Where at?" I asked just as I heard softly in the background. "It's going to be in Voltarri, Italy." I heard Shelley said causing me to smile. "Well, Italy is better then not going anywhere." I mumbled softly causing them both to chuckle.

Time Skip

I smiled softly as I walk with Sam and Paul watching Bella talking to Jacob

I smiled softly as I walk with Sam and Paul watching Bella talking to Jacob. "How is everything?" I asked Sam just as Pickett came out from under my shirt and sat on my shoulder. "The killings stop." Sam said as we stopped at the side walk looking out at the ocean.

"You wouldn't have anything to do with it?" Paul asked with a raised eyebrow as Pickett poked my cheek causing me to giggle softly. "I saw then when I was watching the Cullens play Baseball." I said looking at them both. "Then one of my creature got out. Scared them and I think they poisoned one of them." I mumbled softly looking at Pickett.

"Impressive." Sam said just as Pickett waved at him and Paul. "Does Bella know about your gift?" Paul asked as he moved his hand towards Pickett causing Pic to jump on his hand. "It still awesome on how you can do this." Paul said causing me to smile slightly.

"Just wait tell you see the bigger ones." I said grining. "Really?!" Paul said a bit excited as Pickett jumped back on me to hide. "I'll show you someday." I said just as Bella and Jacob walked towards us. "Alright children time its time to go." I said causing everyone to laugh. "Hope to see you again soon Raven." Sam said causing me to nod as I see Jacob hug Bella.

I chuckled softly as Bella awkwardly hug Jacob back looking at me for help. "Alright Jake let my sister go. We have to meet dad at the diner." I told him causing him to let go of Bella and pout. "Your no fun Raven." Jacob said as Bella stood beside me. "Me?! No fun?!" I yelled dramatically. I place the back of my left hand on my forehead and my right hand over my heart. "Jacob Black. You wound me." I said as I saw Jacobs eyes widen.

Both Sam and Paul laugh loudly as Bella blushes looking away. "I'm sorry Raven!" Jacob said as I look away from him. "No! I should go. I don't want to spread my disease." I said looking away as me and Bella got to my truck. "Wait! Raven don't go!" Paul yelled going on his knees his left hand reach out to me as he plays along. "No. Its for the best. I love you all." I said blowing a kiss before getting in my truck as Bella had her seat belt on.

" I said blowing a kiss before getting in my truck as Bella had her seat belt on

"God your so dramatic." Bella said smiling slightly as I grin at her. "Of course. Would you prefer me to being boring?" I asked as I pulled out the parking lot waving bye at the three guys before going on the road towards the Diner.

Time Skip

"Italy?" Dad said looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah. Theirs gonna be a festival their and Henry already bought the plane tickets for me." I told him biting the inside of my cheek. I mean it's not a complete lie their is some festival going on but I still need to tell both Bella and Charlie about the whole mission shit.

"Can I come?" Bella asked causing me to frown slightly. "I could ask but I thought you said you didn't like my taste in music." I said causing her to blush and look away shrugging her shoulders. "How long?" Dad asked with a small sigh causing me to look at him. I think about a week or so." I said scratching my cheek lightly.

"Alright. As long as your careful. I trust you'll be safe and away from boys." Dad said causing me to laugh. "Dad. I tightly doubt someone would ever catch my attention." I said with a grin before looking at Bella. "And I'll make sure Bella doesn't get any unwanted boys." I added wrapping my arms around Bella's shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

Time Skip

"Italy?" Jasper asked as Alice squealed and packed all my clothes. "Yeah. Um... Theirs a mission. Henry didn't explain anything since he'll tell me when I get their." I told them causing Alice to stop and space out. "You'll be fine." Aluce said causing Jasper to relaxe slightly. "You have little faith in me Jasper." I told him causing him to glare at me playfully.

"I have my reasons to be worried." He mumbled causing me to raise and eyebrow at him. "Do tell." I said causing him to look away as Alice placed my bag on my bed. "I must warn you. If your ever gonna shift. You should do it at night. Theirs to many people in the day." Alice warned me causing me to him in understanding.

"I still need to tell Bella about this gift." I said causing Alice to space out yet again. "I've just notice you seem to be the only one testing our ability." Edward said appearing in my room. "Its not like I do it on purpose." I said causing him to smile.

"We know. But I feel stronger then I did before." Emmett said causing me to raise and eyebrow at him. "You help me be able to read a bit of Bella's thoughts." Edward said causing me to slightly smile. "You helpes me understand which is my emotion from other and block them out." Jasper said softly. "And you keep testing my visions without giving me major headaches." Alice said as I felt my bottom lips quiver.

"Now you made her cry." Rosalie said as she gabe me a side hug. "Thank you guys. That mean a lot." I said softly hugging them one by one.