Chapter Ten: Worry

Raven's POV
A small sigh escaped my lips as I see my mates talking to each other. I smiled as I quickly opened the door to see William, Jace, and Jake. "Raven? Wow the last time we saw you, you were little." William said causing me to chuckle as I let them in.

"Boys these are my mates. Aro, Marcus, Caius, and you guys already met Jasper." I told them as Jasper smile and hug William. "What wro-" Jace started then tensed up after he saw Jay. "What the fuck is he doing here?!" Phil hissed lowly causing me to sigh again.

"Drugs thats why." I told them causing there eyes to widen except for William. "It was forced. But that still doesn't explain him beat you when you dated." William said causing me to shook my head. "No it doesn't. But that was in the past. There nothing I could have done to stop it." I said then look at the three kings. "Any of you hurt him, I'll hurt you." I said then quickly went to my bed room with Jasper close behind.

"Darlin'-" Jasper started to say only for me to sigh and look up at him. "Don't. I know your worried and all but I just have a really bad feeling about this." I told him as the other three mates came in. "What is it?" Caius as he nuzzled himself behind me causing me to slightly smile.

"Someone is out to get you." William said as he came in causing me to sigh. The Kings and Jasper tensed up and growl as William frowns. "Thats why most of the woman looks like you. They want you." William said as I nod. "It would seem so, but who?" I mumbled as all four of my mate held me tight.

"We'll kill them." Aro hissed causing me to nuzzle myself close to them. "They can't get me. The guys and my creature won't let that happened." I told them kissing their cheeks to calm them down at least slightly. "We could use Jay." William said as I went to follow him out. "I already know where they are. Alucard found them." I said causing the guys to grin.

"We can't kill anyone tell Henry and Shelley get there. We need to bring justice and closure for the girls that died." I told them causing them to frown. "Its not your fault. There only one person I could think of." I mumbled as I look at Jasper.

"Victoria?" I guess causing Jasper to growl. "I think one of my creature poisoned one of the nomads." I addes as I left my room and look at Jay. "So we have a mission?" Jace asked with a smirk as I tied up my hair. "Guess so."

Time Skip

"Now are you gonna tell me what I need?" I asked innocently as the man in front of me groans in pain. "The-These people want you died. Because of your brother." He said causing me to tense up. "What does my brother have to do anything? His dead. He died years ago." I said blankly as I cleanched the knife tightly.

"Not by these people hands. They still want revenge." He breathed out as I dropped the knife and walked towards the table. "The Valentins family." I said as I grabbed a boxs. The man tensed up as fear filles his eyes. I smiled softly as I opened it showing bandages and other stuff.

"For an assassin your really good at endearing pain. I have a friend who's like that." I told him softly as I bandaged up his wounds. "Why?" He asker slightly shocked at my actions.

"Because I only have the will power to torment someone. Not kill them unless there a threat to my family. I could care less about myself and wellbeing." I said softly as I finished.

"Whats your blood type?" I asked softly as I help him up and took him to a room. "O negative." He said just a William came out the other room. "I got him." William sais causing me to nod as I quickly left to the fridge. "You have blood bags with you?" Marcus asked causing me to jump slightly.

"Oh, Marcus. Don't scare me like that." I breathed out as I grab a blood bag that says O neg. written on it. "Sorry dear." Marcus smiled slightly as I went up to him and kissed his cheek. "Yes I always have blood bags in my fridge. Just in case." I said then walked off. "Oh and Jazz. I also have some animal blood for you." I added as I made my way to where William took the man.

"The names Andrew." The man said as William help me with the blood transfusion. "Nice to meet you. I'm Raven and this is a William." I told him with a kind smile. "I'll be back. Got to make sure the others aren't planning anything." I told William causing him to laugh. "Good luck." He said as I left only to see my four mates waiting for me.

"He's still alive?!" Cauis growled as I walked off with them following me. "Yes. He was order to kill me. In fact he had a lot of opportunity to kill me yet he didn't." I told them causing them to hiss. "He probably didn't want to take a chance." Jasper growled causing me to turn and glare at all of them.

"You don't trust my judgement?! I know what I'm doing! I've been doing this longer then I've meet you Jasper and even more!" I snarled. "Il mio amore, we just don't want you to get hurt." Aro said causing me to relaxe slightly. "I know. But just because I'm human that doesn't make me stupid and weak." I said then walked off.

Before they could say anything my phone went off. "Phoenix." I said using my code last name. "Raven its Henry. Got anything?" He said causing me to tense up. "Nothing yet he won't talk." I lied and I heard something moving but it was faint. "He seems pretty much useless now." I added as I quickly went to my laptop and started to silently type away. "Did you scare them with the wolves?" He asked as I put the phone on speaker.

"Not yet I was planing on doing that once he gave me the info. Then let him run off while my wolves chase him down." I said as my mate looks at me confuse. I frown slightly as I heard a soft groan. "Dad. You okay?" I asked as I felt my bottom lips quiver. As if senseing my distress the boys all gather in the living. "I'm fine. I got to go sweetheart." He said then hung up.

"Raven?" I heard as I stared ahead blankly. Phil quickly moved my computer as I grabbed my phone and through it against the wall hard. "Those fucker got Henry." I growles in anger as the boy's watches me. "You still have the realistice looking heads?" I asked William as my mates look at me in worry.

(A/n): I have no idea what I'm doing anymore with this story. My minds completely blank on what to write about with this story.