Prologue (Edited)

As the hot California heat up ahead cascaded down and shone on the bright empty canvas facing the edge of a large pool almost tipping of.

A little sparrow flew up and narrowly escaped a possible bashing on it's wing.

Little Aubrey MACGREGOR stood in all her glory as she watched the little Birdy try to escape with a broken wing.

She gasped out loud when the Birdy fell straight into the pool and her eyes welled up with tears as she called out to her sister.

"Holly,I think it's d-dea-dead."

Her voice broke out into a whisper as she watched Holly's long limbs raced to get to her.

Holly crouched down to face Aubrey's teary eyes,she lightly pulled Aubrey's ear as she whispered softly

"So what do you say we give it a befitting burial."

"R-Really?."Aubrey asked.

"Yeah, it's not like anyone's gonna hold me for it and besides Miss Karen is not going to be here today."

Holly said in a sing song voice as she watched a look of joy slowly emerged on her baby's sister face.

All she had to do was make Aubrey happy
No one would get a chance to hurt her little sister

That was a given fact, nothing and no one was going to hurt her little sister.

Holly grimaced a little as she stared at Aubrey's little pigtails and silently cursed Mr Austin; their sophisticated as fuck British Butler,for not informing her of her mother's arrival.

Aubrey's pigtails meant her mother's arrival,no one else was bad at making a perfect pigtail except...well her mother.

Holly bent down a little bit and stared at Aubrey

"Who did your hair?"She asked as Aubrey's lips curled in distaste.

"That woman in the pink suit who smell like strawberries."

Aubrey said as she shudders a little,her red lips identical to Holly's curled once again.

Holly visibly shook with laughter as stared at her sister with a warm look in her large green eyes.

"Well pumpkin looks like you are going to finally meet your mother."

***

Mary Jane MacGregor paced her husband's large office as she glanced at her wrist watch cautiously looking at the white door with a very rare concentration on her face.

She turned around in anger as she flipped the big brown desk;placed at the centre of the room making all documents and paperwork's fly around the office.

Mary didn't feel any satisfaction until she broke the mini family portrait she had forced Shawn into.

She stared at the protrait and sighed out loud,the things she did to bring the family together.
The secrets she had to keep,the pains she felt and now what.

Nothing.

Nothing

No freaking thing was awarded to her.

She broke out in a loud laugh as she tried to focus on the wierd symbol poking out from under the mess she had made as a strange smile crept on her face.

"Well looky what we have here..... hmmmmmmm"Mary pretended to wonder as she stroked her invisible beard,all thoughts about how pityful her false family treated her was all washed from her mind as she focused on the strangely symboled file.