Chapter 5

Brihhhhhhhhhggg

Brihhhhhhhhhggg

Brihhhhhhhhhggg

A loud alarm sounded around the room as thick dark clouds sorrounded the room.

I was in a dream

Or not?

I stood up quickly my eyes struggling to stay awake,I raced towards Ryan.

"Ryan!!!"

"Ryan oh my God,wake up something is happening."Ryan stirred in her sleep as she murmured slowly.

"What the hell is y-"she was cut off by the alarm,this time around, everyone was struggling to stay awake.

The room filled with questions immediately.

"Are we going to die?"

Really?

"What the fuck is going on h-"we were cut off again but this time with the sounds of screams and the blood drain right out of my face.

Aubrey

I moved before I realized I was,and I placed my ear on the floor,it was hard to see where you wanted to go but it didn't stop me,the noise we getting louder and my fear of the unknown was getting stronger.

"Aubrey!? Aubrey!? Aubrey!?."I shouted but it felt like the room was sucking out my vocal cords as everything started to spin.
I couldn't help but think the worst,I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something should happen to my sister.

Suddenly the room quieted down,the screams reduced to sounds of nothing,the sounds of bodies falling filled the room.
I glanced back at Brittany in fear as she held on tight to Chloe.
While Grace held hands with Alexa, Ryan approached me with her hands towards me.

She was staring at me with a cautious look on her face and I wondered what put the look there until the first drop hit the floor.

My tears.

It kept on falling until she gathered me close to the soft comfort of her soft hands.

I sobbed loudly as she whispered"she's going to be okay."

I moved away from her hands as I raked my hand through my dirty blonde hair.

What's going to happen now

For all we know all the children have probably arrived at the Talent Keepers

"What about us?"Grace asked"are we also going to be taken?I know this Lucifer dude said we were going to be taken but it's starting to get crazy intense."

"I know and there's not even a way out of here,I mean where the fuck is the door?"Ryan shouted her tone of voice raised really high and I felt chills down my back.

Time for playing is over time to get things over with.
Except I was confused,what things exactly?I feared that if things were going this way then I need to be dropped in some kind of psychiatric hospital.

This drama was already getting too much,I was actually waiting for Mary or some kind of person to arrive with a script or something.

"Uhmmmm guys what is that?"Alexa spoke for the first time her pointy finger pointing to the ceiling as smoke came out from it.

"Everyone move to the back and try to hold your breath for as long as possible."Ryan said but I knew it wasn't going to work,if it doesn't work in movies or novels then how sure was I that it was going to work in real life.

Definitely 0000000000000000000001.000000000000% out of a 100%.

"Ryan I don't think that's going to work."Chloe said thick fear laced in her voice.