Chapter 8

"Isabella."she answered with her curiousity peeking out of big brown eyes framed by perfect black lashes by this time every other person where already gone so it remained the two of us.

I held out my hand to her and she placed her hand on mine, her eyes struggling in whether to trust me or not,I got a whiff scent of her body and I held my breath gosh she smelt so bad I didn't want her to feel bad so I gave her a small reassuring smile and she led me to her room,I felt such a very strong protective feeling kicking in I had just met this girl in less than two minutes and I already felt like I was her mother...hmm
Weird though

We reached her room fast enough as she opened the door I suddenly gasped in pure disgust;her room was so dirty,there was a long trail of blood leading to her bathroom while a whole heap of clothes lay sprawled on the dirty blood.

I face her and I felt guilt rushed through me as her eyes filled with tears,I pushed her towards the bathroom and she got the message.

Now wasn't the time to weep over such little things,I moved to her closet and I stepped inside and I inhaled in relief at the fresh air...strange enough the closet was cleaned and it looked no clothes had been touched.

Weird

I moved to the racks of darker Jean clothes,I picked out a long light blue skinny jeans and a white body fitting top with an high neck.

I hummed in satisfaction at my choice, Isabella opened the door and stepped in smelling like coconuts,she unwrapped her long Raven curls from the towel and it tumbled to her waist.

Yep I was definitely growing out my hair.

She changed into her underwear and I gave her her precious privacy by turning my back towards her.

I turned back around to give her a dark robe,she carefully wrapped herself in the fluffy robe and I grabbed her make up bag,I added a fake eyelash as I avoided foundation and other serious stuff.

I was definitely not a makeup guru.

I added lipgloss the same color as mine and I straightened her long curls and I watched in harmless envy at the length of her hair then I turned her chair around and she gasped.

Her eyes filled with tears immediately and it made me think of a particular Korean movie I watched.

300 pounds beauty, Isabella looked like she couldn't believe she was staring at herself,I pinched her hand and I gave her a glare,my eye sending a direct message.

Cry and I murder you.

She chuckled and attacked me with a hug"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you."

I patted her back,she was so pretty even than Samantha,she kept on whispering thank you's about a hundred times.
So cute.

"How old are you?"I was curious now,she looked like she had been through a lot and I respected her.

"A-am twenty."she took in my gaping expression, she was easily two years older than I was.

That didn't bother me though,she was still my new daughter.

=_==_==_==_==_=

We were outside of the white house,it was remaining just the two of us.

I was actually looking forward to the party,u missed my Aubrey and I wanted to see her,there was a particular booming sound you could only hear at a club coming from the direction labelled Karaoke,we were almost there when I sighted them.

Huddled together by a long bench,I held my right hand in a tight fist and Isa watched me with curiosity at why I stopped.

I moved forward to meet them while holding Isa's hand,they most have heard the sound of our heels because they looked up and their gaze hardened.