Chapter 3 (Edited)

"So why don't we try to introduce ourselves first."

I tried in desperate attempt to make conversation,and I was failing so far.

I had a lot of questions to ask and I believe they too should have at least a thousand questions.

Starting with

What the hell is the Talent Keepers?

How did we all get here?

How where we delivered here?

Where are our parents?

I knew whatever happens we all have to stick together and have had enough of their bullshit,we need to dig our way out of here no matter what happens and I need to drill that fact into their pretty thick skulls.

"Would you open your fucking mouths and introduce yourselves."

A Raven haired girl shouted.

Well looks like someone is on my team.

She looks a little scary,I mean who wouldn't be freaked out of their mind when a black haired girl with piercings all over her body got mad at them.

My wandering gaze slid down her tanned skin, tattoos covered all over her neck dissappering into her all over black jackets and I had a feeling the tattoos lived in the close comfort of her jacket.

She looked like your typical high school bad girl and I felt little chills down my back when I spotted a little pocket knife strapped to her brown boots, nevertheless I felt hope rush through me,that knife was definitely going to be useful.

"My name is Alexandera... Opulent Alexandera."

A blonde haired girl whispered,her grey eyes shone with such innocence I had to hold back the quiver in my spine.

She looked like someone that deserves to be tucked away in some kind of show glass so people could admire her beauty.

She was also incredibly...short,it added more appeal to her fragile appearance.

Like an angel.

Weird name though.

"Grace."

The purple haired girl said,she sounded so serious and I knew without a doubt that she was a straightforward person, although I find if strange that she had black eyes.

Very dark it was almost like staring into a dark starry starry night .

She wasn't beautiful,her face was overly wide and her lips too flat but she made you look,and it was obvious she was used to that kind of attention towards her face,she had a particular striking face and her curvy figure just made her all the more gorgeous.

Grace moved very quickly as she made her way towards the back facing Alexa,I knew with their body language there was an odd aura I was familiar with.

Hell I reeked with that aura,it was something I was familiar with because I hold it towards my self to never forget.

An aura of protection.

Protection.

Protection.

Protection.

The word echoed in my ears and I heard my self talking before I could keep it in.

"You know each other."I asked

"Yes,we are foster siblings."

Alexa answered me as she nervously intertwined her fingers together her eyes on the still warm floor.