Chapter 2 (Edited)

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

"Urghhh."

I struggled to open my eyes as a sharp pain travelled all over my skull to my feet.

I could feel my tired skin as my body struggled to wake up,I was almost on my feet before I noticed the dark around me.

Where was I?

It was pretty obvious I was in a dark room but where was I?I couldn't feel my feet and my eyes battled to stay awake.

I was almost having a panic attack before I heard a sound almost like a whisper as I felt hot fear crept up my back.

The hair at my nape stood up to attention as I came to the conclusion that someone was indeed in here with me.

I slowly very slowly moved my feet step by step to the back as I try to find a door or an escape route,I refuse to die,I had a lot of plans I had yet to achieve and my little sist-

I gasped as I suddenly remembered the little scene in the kitchen.

Aubrey

Oh my God

Where was she?

I was so freaking out

What if she got run down by a truck? I felt more colour drain out of my face as I heard........

Whimpering?

I had to strain my ear my hear to listen carefully,it sounded like someone was waking up,I close my eyes as the whimpering got louder.

I could feel strange...

Excitement?

I cautiously bent down till I was sitting on the surprising warm floor before speaking out.

"Hello,can you hear me."

My voice came out surprisingly soft,almost like red velvet cake and I felt my mouth water at the thought of food.

Urghhh not the time.

"H-help me,I c-cant feel m-my l-legs."

A strong feminine voice spoke out and i felt remorse for the girl.

"It's okay, it's going to wear out,I think it's whatever I was given also cause my leg feels a little bit shaky."I said

I couldn't help asking,I just had to know.

"Uhmmmm,do you know why we are here?"

I heard an inaudible gasp from the girl as the light in the room flicker on.

Maybe it was from me,I don't know or perhaps from the both of us.

My eyes quickly scan around the room for a means of escape but instead I saw probably six bodies laid on the soft white floor.

There was a big flat purple table by the corner of the door less room,it looked kinda ugly.

I gave another gasp when my eyes connected with dull red eyes and for the first time my speech broke.

"W-where you the one I was talking to."

"Yeah."

The red eyed girl said,she didn't even seem surprised at my reaction and I knew it was probably a regular reoccurrence.

"Sooooooooooo,do you know why we are here?."

I asked with a stupid grin on my face to cover the fact that I was scared as hell,not only was Aubrey missing but now we were in some sort of doorless room.