Chapter 6

I held in the look of envy as I stared at the twenty something woman,her long brown curls trailed down her back leading to her waist;a very thin waist might I add,her bright hazel coloured eyes shone under the florescent lamp lighting up the place as her heart shape lips formed a rather subtle unknown invitation,she gestured back and forth with her long red painted fingers as she talked about the distribution of our colours.

Her short legs moved to form a very curvy figure and I grimaced, although what she lacked in height she made up for in her body figure
       But I just don't like the hourglass figure,not that am body shaming or anything, it's just that the hourglass figure can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Am currently speaking from experience,have had to struggle turns of time just to make sure I don't look pregnant most of the time due to my figure.
   I admired her choice of clothing,she wore a sort above the knees dark red skirt;I wondered if she knows it matches with her finger nails.
      She paired the skirt with a body hug high neck sweater in the colour white, She added a long red scarf around her neck.

   And because my mouth doesn't have a filter I found myself talking.

"is it Valentine's day already."

The brunette woman paused her movements and everyone stared at me,the sudden attention made me squeak and I added an inaudible

"sorry."

She witnessed my embarrassment and chuckled a bit as she winked at me.

Hmmmmmmm weird.

"As I was saying,you will all be placed and given your respective rooms according to your preference."she glanced at me and I guess she saw the look of puzzlement on my face about the baby,the I gestured him forward,the baby was currently playing with the buttons on my dark purple shirt while trying to suck on it.

The woman shook her head as she gasped a little
"How could I forget the baby."she scratched on the little zit I noticed on her chin.
"we got a contact about the baby also,he is infact part of you now because he was also bought."

All six of us attacked her with questions immediately.

"So he isn't Holly's?"I glared at Alexa for that stupid question.

"He also gets a colour?"Ryan said, finally a reasonable question.

"Oh does he have a name?"Brittany asked

"Do we like bunk together or something"Chloe said and I pressed my hands to my face as I balanced the baby comfortably.

I think I can recall this woman over here say'your respective rooms'

Blondes were so dumb sometimes until I realized

.........am a blonde,does that mean am dumb,i asked myself.

Obviously if you are thinking about this at this time when you have pressing issues then you are,a little voice at the back of my mind said.

Then Grace asked the one question I didn't even think of

"Is there any medical house or something because in the letter it wasn't stated there about any doctors or nurse around here."

The woman grinned and said.

"First of all am Olivia........ Olivia Smith,my Mom is a keeper here and am in charge of appointing colours and rooms to the new people when ever they arrive

"Am going to be answering all your questions but  Holly is not the mother of the baby an-"

"Ha ha."