Chapter 7

We were all informed that the meet at Lucifer's shed was cancelled. apparently the Devil's were performing some sorts of music act at the building labelled karaoke.

I wanted to ask Cordelia what she meant by the Devils,were they some sorts of celebrities at T.K,that was a new thing Cordelia said calling it the Talent Keepers all the time can be sort of Tiring so we shortened it,she says everyone over here call it T.k.

I decided to ask the questions later,we moved away from the corner leading to my room till we reached a long hallway,there was a long trail of rooms all lined up everywhere was just so beautiful.

I turned to Cordelia.

"Are the rooms given to us all identical?,you know with three doors and an extra room."

"No-"she gave a slight shake of her head,her rosy cheeks bright and illuminated from the light

"-i don't think so, it's all according to our preference,I got two extra doors,one for my little library and the other for my laptops,I write by the way you haven't told me what you do."

"Am an artist,though I haven't done anything since I got here,I want to feel settled before I start and trust me when I do,you either have to force feed me or break my brushes and you just don't want to do that,I can be very deadly if I want."
I replied then I added

"I figured my madness won't be that needed here because have met more than fifty crazy people already and have just been here less than eight hours."

She chuckled as she looked around,then she motioned me forward in shush don't make a noise kinda way.

"Yesterday close to three hundred of our girls volunteered to help at the library with Mr Manchester because he's hot and they came home late,since am in charge of operation wake everyone up,what do you say about waking everyone up my way."

I knew exactly what she was talking about immediately and I smirked before rubbing my hands together and I let out a loud evil laughter.

"Are you crazy."Cordelia hissed out in laughter as she covered my mouth.

"We are not supposed to wake them that way."

Then how,my eyes literally asked for me.

Follow me,her eyes returned back to me,the grey irises more visible with mischief.

***
After about two minutes,we reached a brown door and Cordelia slowly opened it before flipping the lights on,the atmosphere was instantly filled with dust.

Cordelia quickly hid behind the wall of the dusty room and she made a gun sign with her fingers pressed to her chest.

Crazy alert!!!

Beware crazy Cordelia on the loose.

She grabbed my forearm with a force only crazy people could acquire and she shushed my attempt to talk.

She grabbed the top of her shirt as she pretended it was a walkie talkie then she whispered into it.

"Officer buggy can you hear me over."

Buggy really?

I couldn't hold back and it looked kinda fun so I joined in.

"Yes officer buggy to your command."She glanced at me in a really way.

I stupidly bend down forgetting for a second about the dust in the room and I crawl slowly to a vent across the room,by this time I already notice the amount of dust and dirt my black pants was admiring.

I looked back to signal at Cordelia but she was no where to be found.

I raised my invisible walkie and I shouted.