Chapter Five

Excuse the mistakes!!

On Chill by Wale ft Jeremih blasted softly through August's car speakers as they chilled on Carter's block, smoking a few blunts. After they left the party and August made sure his little sister was safe, they all drove to Carter's house.

"Carter stop" Sasha whined swatting his hand away from her face.

"You got something on you" he said with a serious face. "I'm serious Sash"

"Get it off" she panicked.

Carter reached for her face and playfully lightly slapped her. He went to run away but before he could Sasha slapped him right back in the face making her Paris laugh loudly.

"Damn Sash" he groaned holding his face.

"Oops, I'm sorry" she giggled.

"Yo she quick with the hands bro" Noah chuckled with low, red, glossy eyes.

"She slapped the shit out me man" Carter chuckled.

"I'm about to go to the store, I'm thirsty" Sasha blurted out grabbing her bag from the backseat. "Ya want anything?"

"Get me salt and vinegar chips please" Paris said grabbing money out her bag but Sasha declined it.

"I'm going with you" Carter chimed in.

Paris watched Carter put his arm around Sasha neck and a small smile came across her face but it quickly went away. "Get away from me" Sasha said pushing Carter to the other side of the sidewalk.

"Yo why you so mean for?"

"Why you so annoying?" She shot back.

Once they entered the store, Sasha walked to the back of the store to grab herself a bottle of water. When she turned around, she froze feeling the cold air from the freezer door closing behind her. She was face to face with Carter, who took a step closer to her pushing her against the freezer door.

He pressed his soft lips against hers, kissing her sensually feeling her arms wrap around his neck. Sasha couldn't help but let out a light moan feeling his hands rub against her thighs underneath her dress. She bit his bottom lip feeling his hands now grabbing her ass since she was wearing a thong.

"Carter..we can't..." she moaned out but Carter felt her body begging for him.

They heard the door open hearing a group of people come in and she quickly pushed him away. With a smirk on his face, he wiped his lip with his thumb before walking away.

Rolling her eyes, she walked into the chip aisle and grabbed two small bags of salt and vinegar chips along with a bag of hot Cheetos.

"Hey girl"

She looked over seeing Ashley walking over to her with a small smile on her face. "Oh hey Ash" she greeted.

"Did you have fun at the party?"

"Yeah it wasn't too bad, just mad it ended early"

"Yeah Dustin's older brothers girlfriend called the cops because she caught him cheating again I guess" Ashley said shrugging her shoulders. "But I seen you with Carter tonight"