Chapter Twenty Seven

Excuse the mistakes!

Might unpublished and add more...

"TJ please go read it, I can't do it" Ailani pouted laying down on her bed. It's been a few days since she came back from New York and lately she hasn't been feeling good.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Yes please. I'm scared right now" TJ nodded his head and walked into her bathroom, looking down at the counter. His eyes grew big and he smiled wide but in a nervous way. He picked up the test and walked out the room. "What does it say?"

"Damn Lala, you about to be a mom"

"Fuck" she whispered.

"I thought you was on birth control?" TJ questioned placing the test next to her so she can read it herself.

"I am, I must've fucked up took the pill late a few times"

"What you mean?"

"There would be time when I'm drinking and I forgot to take it on time" She answered. "Fuck, what am I going to do TJ? My dad is really going to kill me"

"Well then you better tell Zyair before he does"

She felt a sudden urge to sit up and when she did everything from her stomach came up. Hopping out of bed, she ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. She flushed it and stood up dragging herself to the sink.

"Damn, make a doctors appointment and see how far along you are" TJ said watching her.

"I am. I gotta tell my mom and I know she won't be too happy about this" she replied putting toothpaste on her toothbrush, brushing her teeth. Once she was done, she went back to the room and plopped down on her end. Her phone started ringing and she looked down seeing Zyair FaceTiming her.

"He's calling me now" she told him.

"I'm going to give you two some privacy" he said grabbing his phone off the bed. Ailani accepted the call waiting for it to connect.

"Wassup?" He greeted, smoking on a blunt, outside.

"Hey baby I miss you, I can't wait for you to come back" Ailani smiled.

"I miss you too" he told her, dryly catching Ailani off guard.

"Why you say it like that?"

"Like what man?" He questioned irritated.

"Dry as fuck, Zyair" she snapped, rolling her eyes.

"Don't start your shit, Ailani. Deadass I got some news yesterday and you not making shit any better"

"What news? What happen?"

He sigh, "I'm going to be staying out here for a little bit longer" he answered.

She quickly sat up in bed with a frown on her face, "What? Why?"

"I just got some shit to handle out here-"

"Like what? And how long?"