Chapter Twenty Five

Shout out to my sis Kiki_21 !! She always come through when I'm struggling with a chapter. Go check out her books as well. She is an amazing author!

Excuse the mistakes!!

"Ooo" Ailani moaned as Zyair thrusted deep inside her. He had one leg on his shoulder and the other one around his waist. Her mouth hung opened as she gripped the pillow behind her head with one hand and used the other one to try and slow him down.

He wrapped his hand around her throat watching her eyes roll to the back of her head. A smirk slowly appeared on his face. "Hold it" he told her speeding up his pace.

"Zyyyy!!" She screamed out placing her hand on his stomach but he moved it.

"Hold it Lani" he repeated, feeling her legs shaking against her body. "Fuck, this pussy good babe" he groaned using his thumb to massage her clit.

Ailani body started to feel weak as she felt her orgasm building up. His hand was squeezing tighter around her throat and just when she was about to see stars he let go for a quick second before squeezing again. Zyair stopped stroking her and slowly let her throat go.

"Don't stop please don't stop" she moaned.

"You love me?" He asked pulling out.

"Zyair-" Before she could finish he slammed deep inside her, catching her off guard. Her round, perky breast bounced from the impact. He pulled out again leaving the tip at her wet slit.

"You love me?" He repeated.

"Yes I love you" she moaned as he slowly entered her again.

"This my shit?

"Yes" she whispered, shyly. Since Zyair was more experienced than she was, he taught her everything that would satisfy both of them in the bedroom. She would get nervous to scream and talk shit but Zyair was slowly bringing the freak out.

"Hmm? Talk to me, don't be scared, get nasty Lani" he said. "This my pussy baby?"

"Yes it's yours" she moaned wrapping her hands around his arms.

"Hmm? I can't hear you, what you say?" He asked going deeper.

"It's your pussy Zy!!" He pushed all of him deep inside her and held it there feeling her tighten around him. "Fuuucck" she moaned placing her hand on his abs as her legs started shake and toes curl up.

"You better hold it Lani" he said staring into her eyes. "I want you to cum so hard on this dick..." Ailani felt herself get turned on, her pussy getting wetter as Zyair talked her through her orgasm. "I'm hitting that spot ain't I?" he asked pulling out seeing her juices creaming on his dick.

With her mouth gaped opened she nodded her head. Zyair had Ailani speechless as he fucked her real good, giving her every inch of his dick. "Pretty ass, you taking all this dick" he groaned biting his bottom lip. "Let that shit out, cum for me baby girl"

"Ailani...Ailani!!" Santana called out to her daughter, staring at her from the other side of the counter of the kitchen.

Ailani blinked her eyes a few times before focusing on her mother. "Uh yeah?" She questioned, shaking the thought of her and Zyair having sex out of her mind.