Chapter Ten

Excuse the mistakes!!

"Look what I found in my phone" King smiled sliding his phone across the kitchen counter to Santana

She picked up the phone and smiled, "Oh my gosh is this when we first got together and the AC broke in your penthouse"

"Yeah, you had the biggest attitude I've ever seen" he chuckled walking over to her.

"It was hot as hell then you snapped at the repairman cause he kept watching me" she giggled thinking about the past.

"Shouldn't be staring at what's mines" he smirked kissing her lips.

Ailani walked inside the kitchen seeing her parents kissing and she couldn't help but scrunch up her face. "Ew"

"Yeah it better be ew" King scoffed, watching his daughter go to the refrigerator. She opened the freezer pulling out an ice pop. "Better not be out here kissing no boys" he continued watching her cut open the ice pop with a pair of clean cooking scissors. He noticed she didn't say anything and he started to get suspicious. "Ailani!!" He shouted.

"Dad relax I'm not kissing anybody" she told him avoiding eye contact. "Mommy can I go out to eat with my friends later?"

"No" King quickly answered.

"Yes, go ahead" Santana told her nodding her head, ignoring what King said.

"Who's going?" King asked sternly

"My friends"

"Even that dread headed boy you been hanging out with lately?" He questioned folding his arms across his chest.

"King" Santana chuckled looking over at him.

"I don't know...maybe" she mumbled, trying not to roll her eyes.

"What's his name?"

"Oh my god-"

"What's his name?" He repeated, cutting Ailani off.

"Zyair, daddy he's just a friend"

"Yeah I know, I wanna meet him"

"Dad!!" Ailani shouted stomping her foot on the tile.

"Who you yelling at?!" He questioned.

"You always do this to me...you never do this to August or Silas when it comes to their friends-"

"I wanna meet him-"