Chapter Twenty Four

Ignore the mistakes!!

Ailani sat in Zyair's bed with Kimba waiting for him to get off work. She been staying with him for a few days. She heard the front door open and close letting her know Zyair was home. She couldn't help but smile.

Zyair took off his work boots and walked to his bedroom seeing Ailani sitting in his bed, scrolling through her phone.

"Get the fuck down" He scolded jumping at Kimba. He let out a small growl before jumping down and sitting in the bed that Zy had in the corner for him.

"Stop talking to him like that!!" Ailani yelled.

"You know I don't want that nigga on my bed man!!" Zyair snapped taking off his work shirt. He walked over to her and kissed her lips. "You cooking tonight?" He asked walking to his closet.

"What you want?"

"I don't know what I'm in the mood for!!!"

"Why are you yelling?" She chuckled. "Do you need to smoke?"

"Yeah!! They fucking blew mines at work today lazy ass niggas!!"

"Calm down Zy" she laughed.

He walked out his closet with a bag of weed and a backwood. He sat down on the bed and started to roll up.

"Come on Kimba" she said stepping out of bed.

"Where you going?" He asked watched her walk away and out the room along with Kimba.

"To walk him" she answered over her shoulder.

He stood up and followed her, "Nah you not going anywhere-"

"Zy shut up-"

"Ailani!!"

"What Zy? Stop with all that yelling you doing too much I swear you mad annoying you acting like you my daddy now-"

"Where the fuck you going with no pants on?!" He shouted.

Ailani looked down seeing her bare thick thighs. "Oh...you right" she giggled walking back to the room.

"Yeah, talking all that shit" he chuckled slapping her ass, biting his bottom lip. "Go put some pants on"'

Ailani slipped on a pair of Zyair sweat pants and walked back out into the hallway seeing Kimba waiting at the door.

"You ready?" She asked him. He barked at her and circled around her legs as she grabbed his leash off the hook. She hooked his leash to his collar and opened the door, feeling the summer heat.

She walked down the steps leading to the sidewalk of the complex area. Looking down at her phone, she walked Kimba on their normal route. She stopped walking when Kimba went in the grass to go pee.

"Aye look out!!"

Before she could react someone jumped in front of her and caught a football before it hit her in the face. She looked over seeing a group of young teen boys waving her, apologizing.

"It's okay" she smiled.

"You good?" Roman questioned, he threw the ball back to the little one across the grass. "My fault if I scared you"

"Yeah I'm good, thank you"

"We gotta stop meeting like this" he chuckled making her smile and she quickly looked away. "What's your dogs name?"

"Kimba, he's really friendly"

"Wassup Kimba? My names Roman" he smiled, looking up at Ailani.