Chapter Seventeen

Excuse the mistakes!!

TJ

TJ stood in the kitchen with Elijah and Zyair sipping his drink out the red solo cup

TJ stood in the kitchen with Elijah and Zyair sipping his drink out the red solo cup. He watched Mariah, a girl he's been talking too lately walk in the huge kitchen with a couple of her friends. They made eye contact for a couple of seconds before she looked away.

"Yo I'll be back" he told Elijah and Zyair before walking away. "Yo come with me for a second" he told Mariah, grabbing her hand leading her out the kitchen.

TJ guided her to an empty bathroom and locked the door. With a smile on her face, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him in kissing his lips.

"I missed you" she told him in between kisses.

"How was the cruise ship?" He asked. "And why you didn't tell me you was back today?"

"I wanted to surprise you...I made Ailani promise not to tell you" she giggled biting her bottom lip. "But it was nice...I brought you something"

He picked her up and placed her on the counter, ignoring the knocks on the door.

"Yo we busy in here!!" He shouted hearing her laughing as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yo I gotta piss man!!" Someone said on the other side.

"Yoo I swear niggas is mad annoying" he groaned. "Come on" he said helping Mariah off the counter. He opened the door and one of their old classmates barged it, shutting them out. "After this wanna go to the diner?"

"Yeah" she answered as they entered the kitchen together seeing Zyair rolling up a blunt.

"There's goes Angel" Ciara said sipping her drink staring at their old friend who was giving them dirty looks in the living room.

"Fuck that bitch" Ailani said shrugging her shoulders, sipping her drink that Zyair gave her which consist of henny and cranberry juice.

She looked into the kitchen keeping an eye on Zyair as he spoke to a couple of people from around town. He looked up and locked eyes with her and gave her wink making her smile.

She felt another pair of eyes on her and she looked around the packed living room seeing Lil Jay with his friends, pointing his finger at her with a smile on his face. "Girl look at this nigga" she told Ciara nodding her head to the other side of the living room.

"He's so fucking corny I swear I can't stand him" Ciara groaned rolled her eyes.

"Yo I'm about to go smoke outside with TJ and Elijah you be good right?" Zyair said standing in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"What you drinking?"

"The little bit of henny you gave us mix with juice" she answered.