Chapter Twenty Three

Excuse the mistakes!

It's been a couple of days since Ailani and King had their argument. She wasn't speaking to him and every time he would enter the room, she would walk out. She didn't want to be around him. Most of the time she would been locked up in her room, ignoring everyone calls and text messages, including Zyair's.

She felt her phone vibrating and she looked down seeing TJ FaceTiming her. She accepted the call and waiting a few seconds before it connected.

"Yo what you doing?"

"Nothing in my room" she answered seeing Kimba sleeping on his bed.

"I'm on my way to come get you"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not trying to go anywhere right now TJ"

"Just get out the house for a few hours" he told her pulling up to the house. "I'm outside" he hung up on her. Sucking her teeth, Ailani slowly sat up in bed.

Santana sat at her vanity putting her hair into a neat pony. She watched King walk out his closet with a pair of Jordans in his hand.

"Mommy" Ailani called out from the doorframe, ignoring her fathers presence.

"Hey baby, wassup?"

"I'm going out with TJ"

"Okay"

King watched his daughter walk away before looking at his wife, doing her hair at the vanity. "You still mad at me too?" He asked.

Santana made eye contact with King through the mirror. "You were wrong" Santana told him, doing her baby hairs before turning around in her chair. "Period! I wouldn't talk to you either-"

"That's where she gets the attitude from...you-"

"Don't even go there, shut up King" she said annoyed with his comment. "You were wrong and that's it" she said cutting him off. She stood up off the chair and walked to her closet.

"She was wrong sleeping over that niggas crib and coming into my house hung over-"

"Mine, mine, mine...nigga this isn't just your house did you forget I pay bills in this bitch too?!" Santana shouted walking out the closet. "She's eighteen King-"

"Hickeys all on her neck! Trying to cover it up with make up!! You think I don't know what's going on?!" He shouted over his shoulder as he put his sneakers on. "And I been peeped the birth control in her bag I could've been knocked your head off your fucking shoulders .. you took her to the doctors and shit-"

"It was going to happened eventually King!! I rather her be safe about it then to get pregnant at eighteen" she said cutting him off. "That's what this is all about? Cause she's having sex?!" Santana questioned folding her arms over her breast. "With Zyair, someone she's been dating since she was like sixteen-"

"She don't need to be with that nigga!! I told you that from the jump-"

"Why? Cause he reminds you of yourself?" She questioned catching him off guard.

Without answering, King grabbed his phone off the night stand and walked up to Santana. "We done talking about this" he told her.