🅞🅝🅔

Hiii!! So I've decided to do something. Every chapter there will be like 2 songs that remind me of the storyline it contains. You can try listening to them as you read if you want :)
Enjoy your reading 💜

Today's songs:
1. Amnesia ( 5 seconds of summer)
2. I'm with you (Avril Lavigne)

--------------------

Saying that your life was hard was an euphemism. Why? Mainly due to what happened at school. There was this annoying silver-haired boy, Min Yoongi. He was very handsome and many girls fell for him, mainly the invisible ones. What do you mean by that? Just like any school, there are, at least, three groups of people:

1. The popular ones, with Yoongi and his friends amongst some annoying girls.

2. The invisible ones, who get through high school without being noticed by any of the populars.

3. The nerds, people like you. You were indeed noticed by the populars, targeted and bullied, hunt until exhaustion without one day to rest.

Yoongi was your worst nightmare but also the one you had most will to stand up against.

You're Starla. You moved here from the USA. Your mom was American and your dad was German. They met in the USA while they were shopping and grabbed the same item. As soon as that happened, mom said she fell in love. It was like a fairytale but unfortunately that luck is not on your genes. You're a single pringle and you'll always be one as long as you're here.

It was supposed to be a day like any other but somehow, as you walked in that day, you had a strange feeling inside your stomach. No one dared to look at you as you crossed the halls in a hurry, trying to get to your locker as soon as possible.

Suddenly, all you could hear were giggles coming from many girls. You sighed in defeat as you already knew what was coming. Not a minute later, you heard Yoongi and his friends as they walked in, making everyone whisper upon their presence.

You tried to quickly escape but he was faster and held your wrist tight, not letting you go. He faced you in amusement and you felt panic run through your veins. Your eyes were widened and your heart was beating like crazy, you didn't know what he might do, but you surely didn't want to find out.
He looked at you, his eyes filled with disgust and anger.

"Good morning Starla." he smirked in amusement.

"G-Good m-morning."

"She speaks!" he announced out loud as if it was something revolutionary "Well sweetie, you won't for much longer." he softly smiled and, next thing you knew, everything you owned was on the ground.

He grabbed the textbooks you borrowed from the school and ripped the pages away as his eyes locked on yours the whole time, trying to push you to a breaking point.
Your heart broke at the sight, fresh tears made your eyes shine and all you could do was look at the mess he made.

Your family wasn't rich like his and he had just ripped apart hundreds of dollars, everything for a few moments of revenge. Revenge for something you didn't know you had done. Now your parents would have to buy the books all over again and pay for the damages, which meant cut expenses and save money. You observed the carpet of pages that slowly covered the floor and, as the ripped paper that used to fly in the air some moments ago kept on falling, you gazed Yoongi with your eyes widened and shaky breath, wondering how could someone be so cruel. He still glared towards you. His eyes were a mix of victory and thrill.

"Why?" you murmured as your eyes locked on the ground.

"Easy, I don't like you Starla. Leave." he commanded. "But first, clean up this mess."

You ran away from the scene, whipping your tears as you attempted to find a broom. However, you could still hear his call, followed by some hysterical laughing.

"Have a nice day Starla!!"

You got to the janitors room and closed the door behind you, leaning on it as tears multiplied. You allowed yourself to slide along the wall and you pulled your knees to your chest, hugging them as you hid your face.

Why me?, you thought.

You managed to calm yourself and exited the confined space, gripping tightly to the broom, believing everything would fall apart if you let go of it. After you picked everything up, you paced towards the principals room, and knocked on the door, desperately wanting to talk to her. The door opened, revealing a middle-aged woman, who smiled towards you.

"Hi Starla." she greeted with a smile.

"Hello..." you mumbled in agony.

"You don't look so good yourself... What's going on?" She asked.

"I... I..." you tried to form a coherent sentence but your mind was racing with thoughts and none managed to come out.

"You?" she lifted an eyebrow.

"I ruined all the textbooks... The ones you borrowed me...I'm so incredibly sorry."

"Oh..." the elder woman uttered in disappointment. "You know this school has a very strict policy and if you ruined them, you know you must pay..." She warned.

"Yes, I am aware... I just wondered, how much?"

"Around 200 dollars."

"O-Okay..." you almost choked as you heard the number.

"I know you're not rich and I hate to make you pay for them... I know your family needs the money but I can't make any exceptions..."

"Yes, I completely understand, I'll bring you the money as soon as possible."

You bowed and left the room tormented. What were you going to do? Your parents would kill you once they found out! You didn't want to stress them out even more, their work was already exhausting enough.

Since you already missed the first period, you decided not to go to school that day, all you were having next was a boring hour of physical education and you definitely weren't in the mood to face the walking source of your problems.

You left in a hurry and walked down the empty halls feeling miserable. Somehow, you managed to leave right before the bell rang and everyone started getting out of class. You strolled along the street, paying close attention to the surrounding cafes and hardware stores, as well as clothes shops.

Everywhere you looked, they already had a full staff and were not eager to hire a poor girl without any work experience or references. It was getting dark and cold as you finally decided to give up and go home for the rest of the day. It was really windy but your disappointment managed to tower the discomfort you felt. You just wanted to get home and curl up in a ball, as you did your best to forget about that day.

As you were ready to leave, however, you spotted a small bookshop in a corner. You walked in, deciding to just walk around and check out some textbooks since you would need to replace the ruined ones. As you saw them all standing on top of a shelf, your eyes drifted to the prices... Around 30 dollars each.

You needed to pay Miss Kim the books you ruined but you also needed to buy some new ones as soon as possible, otherwise you wouldn't be able to study. As you sighted in despair and turned in your heels ready to leave, you saw someone coming towards you.

"Hello dear. "

-----------
So here is my first chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it!! I'm very excited to be writing this fanfic although it's the first one I'm writing ( I mainly just do imagines on Instagram)

Please don't be a silent reader and give me your opinion on this.
I purple you 💜

REVISED ON: 23RD APRIL 2020 ✔️